test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some Ideas....

corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
Man I wish I had something to spend my money..... what a shame I can't spend money here....

1. Make it easier to get Questionite they are way to hard to get.... Well, ok they are easy it's alot of farming and everything that is good is over 150K. Also make them account bound, in fact do that for all the billions of tokens in the game that way. Or at least let us put them in our Base.
2. I would love to buy some nice pot of Questionites.... maybe put some in the Zen store.

Speaking ok the Zen Store, I know other stuff you can put in there.

Account buffs like
1. 10% more gold
2. 10% better chance of rare items
3. 10% more on 1st Super Stat
Things like that,
4. Maybe have Exp Share in it so all my heroes can get XP. Not that I need XP.

Buy a second passive toggle, not like I need one.

Also sell some Powers or Power Frameworks in the Zen store.
1. Fire melee, Frost melee Electra Melee.
2. More pets for all the Frameworks Robots, ninjas, assassins, demons, fiery imps, hounds, frost imps, shadow imps.
3. Plasma Powers
4. Illusion Powers
5. Staff Powers
6. Gravity Powers
7. Plant & Thorns Powers
8. Lightning Punches powers, like a fast version of Unarmed
9. Laser-beam Powers
10. Sonic powers, we have one in Super Strengthen
11. Rope/Whip Powers.

Hey, why not sell cities fill with 1,000s missions from level 6-40.

Makes a Mission Creator, and sell it.

I rather them put everything in the Zen store then Lockboxes. It would be nice if it is free though.

Comments

• Options
    You can already buy questionite with zen from the questionite exchange.

A lot of the stuff you've suggested is either already in the game (lasso device, power armor lasers, the entire force framework, etc), do-able to some degree (green colored lariat for vines, appropriate auras with might for elemental melee), would be hugely unbalancing (a second passive), or isn't really practical with the programming resources allocated to the game.
  • Options
    corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
    I know about the questionite exchange, it sucks. Also I don't want to give my money to players I want to give it to Cryptic they are the ones making the game after all. Beside I don't really want to spend 2K on 400Qs.... Maybe 2K on 10K Qs.

That's only two laser beam attack, I want a few.
    A chargeable one to let out a big blast.
    Unless there are other powers to change to your head.

Also devices suck, and that's just one. Guess we have chains that are kinda like a lasso.
    Yeah I know I can make my own powers with the auras, I done it before.