test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spinny question

markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
I presume Spinny played Sekiro.

Anyways, your thought's on Nath's fighting techniques?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJiRKJKYcI
ChampsWiki
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My characters

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Not really sure what I'm supposed to be commenting on. Is there a part of the video where he does some special techniques? It's a 4 hour video so you know... >.> not gonna watch the whole thing to find it

His sword waggling is annoying tho... you know where you tap the block button repeatedly hoping a parry will just happen. The parry window gets smaller each time you tap so that's actually a terrible way to try to get parries.

The fight against the three guys at the start was neat though. He has good positioning sense.​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I've not played Sekiro, and that parry advice is the sort of thing I was curious about. Nath is on NG++, so he already beat the game twice. It's just that he needed to do certain things to get the platinum. He does the end boss run for the bad ending starting around 3:56:00.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Solid overall. Stays in like the game wants you to, reacts to stuff. There isn't much variation in fighting styles in Sekiro, you're either doing the fighting right or you're getting killed. If you wanna see some cool stuff watch speed runs of the game, they're nuts :D​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    That sounds amusing :D
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters