test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pets

kjames91kjames91 Posts: 186 Arc User
Hey there! I was trying to find a link to pets that can be used in combat. I wanted to use the construct one and to compare the weaknesses and strengths to others. Does anyone have a link that has that comparison? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    You can find a bit more info about pets in the Petco link in my sig. I did some base dps tests back then, but I didn't go in-depth as to what each pet offers. You can read about their special abilities based on tooltips and infer on your own, though they don't tend to have a large impact individually, given a normal pet's low base stats and more limited scaling to begin with.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    Perfect! I was thinking of building an artificer build and wanted the construct. I just found your article and R2 seems the best way. Is there another pet that could be the tanky? Thanks!
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Well, Sorcery's pets tend to have higher health than the others overall (though you'll want the unbound adv w/ the ritual pets, if you want to be mobile), while Attack Toys can be a nice distraction just cause they summon multiple ones w/ higher ranks.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    Sweet. I read that the construct has challenging strikes that increases threat, so I’ll give this a shot. Thanks again!