test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

split color hair?

happi#5010 happi Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Suggestions Box
EDIT: i'm a big ol dummy! i didn't notice the costume thread RIGHT in front of my face, so please feel free to ignore this one!

i'm sure this is, like, bottom of the rung in priority for the things that people actually want in the game, but with new hairstyles coming out left and right, i'm (a little) surprised this hasn't happened yet. THOUGH, i'm mainly thinking about this for female characters, so i apologize to those who don't play them! additionally, i know that certain hairstyles this look is used for are ones we ultimately already have, that's not really my idea, but i am under the assumption that whoever fixes up the models can't/wouldn't want to go back and add different patterns to older hairstyles.

i also apologize in advance if there is a more appropriate hair thread for me to throw this idea into! i admit i didn't feel much like sorting through the multitude of pages in this section of the forums.

a few visuals for those who need them (and maybe a few hairstyle and color examples that could be used for them!):
L3-jelkajpg-split-hair.JPG
a7190c16b3edc679da8f62bba208240f.jpg
tumblr_nx0boiisr41ubnkn0o1_500.jpg
03c78b0d28b7c48f85fa92d504423a56.jpg
melanie-martinez-cry-baby.jpg