test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback Thread: Lockbox

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer
edited February 2019 in PTS - The Archive
Use this thread to discuss any changes made to Nightmare Invasion event in this current PTS cycle.

FC.31.20190108.4

Lockbox
  • Added Radical Swoop, Mohawk, Rockabilly and Cover hairs to the debugger store.
  • Added Fire Spin costume transformation and Light Show costume transformation (+Light Show dance emotes) to the debugger store.
  • Known Issues: The transformations currently lack sound.

FC.31.20190108.8

Lockbox
  • Lockbox emotes and costume transformations can now stack to 100. This will not be applied to other emote/costume transform items due to those items not always having the same equip type (example: events store bought ones are bind on pickup, and ones from drops are unbound. This would cause problems if they were to ever stack).
  • New Lockbox power unlocks will be able to stack and will tell you if you have them unlocked or not. This will not be applied to older ones due to how they were set up.
  • Added Radical Jacket, Neck, Bracers, Sweatband, Gauntlet, Gloves, Shorts, Boots, Shoes, Belt to the debugger store.
  • Added Finger Guns emote to the debugger store. Known Issue: Image display is currently broken.
  • Added sound to Lightshow and Firespin costume transforms.

FC.31.20190108.9

Lockbox
  • Added Radical Tights, Shoulders and Keytar costumes to the debugger.
  • Fixed an issue with the female version of the fingerguns emote.
  • Merged the Radical Sweatband and Arm Accessories costume unlock. Fixed an issue with the female sweatbands.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

BBCode:
[color="#ff0000"]Bug
Where it happens
What happens[/color]

HTML:
<font color="#ff0000">Bug
Where it happens
What happens</font>

Please format any suggestions you have in the following format:
Suggestion
Your suggestion

BBCode:
[color="#4a86e8"]Suggestion
Your suggestion[/color]

HTML:
<font color="#4a86e8">Suggestion
Your suggestion</font>

​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    It's more of lack of info but...

Bug
    Light Show Dance Transformation doesn't say it also unlocks "Dance_Lightshow/Dance_Lightshow_short".

Supernatural Transformation mentions that it unlocks Supernatural and Werewolf Emote. So Light Show should do the same.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Rockabilly has a name conflict with a hair of the same name in the Pulp set currently on Live.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    zamuelpwe wrote: »
    Rockabilly has a name conflict with a hair of the same name in the Pulp set currently on Live.

The new one is called 'Radical Rockabilly', to distinguish it.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • talaparitalapari Posts: 14 Arc User

<font color="#ff0000">Bug<br>
    Where it happens - Tailor <br>
    What happens - the New Hairs Radical Cover and Radical Cover Shaved when put together from Hairstyle A and B, Cause a heavy graphic glitch, making the hair go into spasms.</font></p> I thought they were the basically the same, but I am guessing they are not.
    uc?id=1hYNDw2qpS_hNp9F__9OJHsJoL5wtuDdm
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Duplicate hair always does that.
  • talaparitalapari Posts: 14 Arc User
    Duplicate hair always does that.

not normaly when i do it. like doing one hair and doing the other fire, they don't glitch out like that.
    uc?id=1hYNDw2qpS_hNp9F__9OJHsJoL5wtuDdm
  • happi#5010 happi Posts: 6 Arc User
    Bug
    Tailor
    The "Radical Rockabilly" hair (at least on female models, have not tested on male model yet) morphs with the Ears and Ear Points sliders. I know some hairs have done this in the past regardless so it's not a new bug by any means, but could it be fixed?

• kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer

FC.31.20190108.8
    ​​
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
  • jer#1883 jer Posts: 53 Arc User
    There's a really bad bug that happened with some of the costume transformations. I tried putting the fire spin and the roar costume transformations and now I can't change into those outfits to see the animations. It also made it so that those outfits can't even be edited anymore, I've tried putting the outfit to the default and saving it, and it goes right back to the outfit and i tried changing back to a different transformation that works and still nothing different.​​
    I'm a raging whirlwind like the tornadoes I can make. WATCH OUT!!!
    Y9MfgKA.jpg
    edited January 2019
    This sounds like you're trying to edit a costume slot on pts that you had to unlock on live.

Unlocked costume slots do not carry over to pts. If you're trying to switch or edit a costume slot that was unlocked, it won't work on pts.

Try the transform on one of your first costume slots.
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    Are there non-spiked versions of any of those costumes? If not, would it be possible to make some?
  • historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
    Radical Sweatband Wonky on Female Models
    In the costume creator / anywhere in the world
    The Radical Sweatband for the right wrist on a female model just floats in the air above the avatar's head.

Vj6gJ5x.jpg?1

meUbByu.jpg?1

• Did the Freakshow villain group design this costume set? B)
  • jer#1883 jer Posts: 53 Arc User
    okay so I tried it on some other earlier costume slots and they do work, but I was using them on outfits that I believe were beyond the normal amount of outfits I'm allowed to have(had a bunch of outfits before the change in costume slots) so that could be the reason why they are glitching out. May I add the firewhirl one is pretty sick and it kinda makes me want a tornado one with the wind effects and everything lol​​
    I'm a raging whirlwind like the tornadoes I can make. WATCH OUT!!!
    Y9MfgKA.jpg

FC.31.20190108.9
    ​​
  • shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    Bug: Radical Speakers (shoulders) Doesn't unlock
    Where it happens: Test Server (character inventory)
    What happens: When clicking to unlock the first time (and a few times after) I got the message "Costumes for this item are already unlocked." I checked in the tailor to see if I had it. I did not. The item for it in my inventory still has a blue mask indicating it has not been unlocked.

FC.31.20190108.19
    ​​
  • historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Bug: Energy Step TP Not Showing Up
    Where: While trying to train the new TP
    What: I have unlocked the travel power on test server, but I have tried on female and male toons to acquire the skill at the trainers in the Power House, and cannot find it in the list of available TPs.
  • johnystelar1johnystelar1 Posts: 67 Arc User
    Bug: Energy Step TP Not Showing Up
    Where: While trying to train the new TP
    What: I have unlocked the travel power on test server, but I have tried on female and male toons to acquire the skill at the trainers in the Power House, and cannot find it in the list of available TPs.

They beat me to it, it doesn't show up for me either.
This discussion has been closed.