test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seraph Discipline/E.X.O Armor/S.T.E.M Suit

circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Builds and Roles
Hello All

So back once more for some builds and such (this took way longer than it should have, Xmas and Holidays, oh boy and I spent 2 hours trying to think of names for the Armors, for my OCs, FUN!). Rather than posting each thread of its own, I decided to just combine them together, so here they are.

The Seraph Discipline: Is themed around to be a pacifist type of powers and build. Focused on Chi Manipulation and Healing, Unarmed and Celestial. The powers in qeastion will be a moreless balanced in-between each tree.

Due to the passive is moreless going to be Seraphim(Unless theres another passive that has dimensional damage) most of the Unarmed skills will have the "Ghostly Hands" Adv, so the passive and DD are not going to be wasted. (Alteast I hope, this is the case). I will try to get as much DPS out as I can as a support, but some of the focus will be on healing as well.

Link: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=Seraph Discipline&d=100000000000000000E000E205E405K703EG03E60JK50300000000000000000000EK00000000010000000010000000000&e=

(Keep in mind: This OC is Level 40 and this is just a sample of the type of powers and EU/Passives, that will be in the build, you are free to change and test with me)

E.X.O Armor: The EXO Armor was "originally" gonna be Blade & Power Armor (As I asked what better passive is best for DPS, in my other topic) I changed my mind to go with the clearly better looking and better feeling LASER SWORDS.

This build's concept is gonna focus on DPS Melee and some Power Armor powers. (Mostly EU/AO/AD) and some attacks.

Link: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=A.P.E.X Armor&d=100000000000000000A000A105A209A6039D039305AC0CAE03A7000000000000000000000000010000000010000000000&e=

(Keep in mind: This OC is Level 40 and this is just a sample of the type of powers and EU/Passives, that will be in the build, you are free to change and test with me)

S.T.E.M Suit: Now for the STEM suit, this is going to be something I haven't really touched in quite some time, so do bare with me on this. This builds concept is going to be a Elemental Naite Thame. (Lighting/Fire/Ice/Medical Nanites). If and only if I can fit "some" toxic and Force.

Now given I never really did such builds before, this is gonna be a unique one and I do wish to try MN (due to its the best passive for heals and such, so I heard). I want to combine them both. (The builds will be support-ish, but will be able to defend itself in needed)

Link: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=S.T.E.M Suit&d=1000000000000000009100110319037C03240900000000000000000000000000000000000000010000000010000000000&e=

And here we have them, So as you can see, not much in a way of powers atm, but if you can provide your own ideas that be great, even more so for the last build. there is not much -must-have- powers on most of these builds besides the obvious.

Many Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Psi.
Post edited by circleofpsi#4619 on

Comments

• Options
    P.S I provide just links for now, cuz the screen will just be a wall of text.
    Psi.
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Those builds generally don't have that much in them, but I guess there's something to work with..

For the first build, Seraphim won't boost a good part of your damage, and you didn't include direct healing powers (outside self w/ BCR) in that build. I guess you can still use Seraphim and maybe a spec w/ Honor in it, but the build won't be that ideal for healing or for dps, as generally trying to boost one will draw away from the other. Up to you how you want to balance that out.

Here's an edit of the 2nd build:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=A.P.E.X Armor&d=14830oMQUGHL000000A000A105A700A603AA00A305K503AE03A50CON019G049D038O011L002WAM42kg11KW40000000000&e=

If you want to dip into PA for a Laser Sword build, then the best power to get is generally Chest Beam for the extra dmg debuff (can tap it to apply the debuff if you don't want to knockback targets). Otherwise, it alternates between Lightspeed Strike and Lumi Slash for single targets, and uses Lightwave Slash for pbAoE. Gears mostly for Int, w/ some Con and End.

The third build has little in it atm; I'm not sure where you want to go w/ it. MN is an okay passive on its own, but generally I wouldn't be making Hybrid builds w/ Support passives, unless you plan to stay out of high-end content w/ them. Since you asked for a lot off diff powersets, are there any powers (outside of MN) in particular that you wanted for the concept? Its easier to work around a few powers to fill up a build's basic functions, and then you can stick in other thematic powers in the less important slots.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    flowcyto wrote: »
    For the first build, Seraphim won't boost a good part of your damage, and you didn't include direct healing powers (outside self w/ BCR) in that build. I guess you can still use Seraphim and maybe a spec w/ Honor in it, but the build won't be that ideal for healing or for dps, as generally trying to boost one will draw away from the other. Up to you how you want to balance that out.

I'll see what type of out-balance I will have, either DPS or Healing. I was hopeing to combine the both, with the Passive to boost DD and Healing. But guess not.

Here's an edit of the 2nd build:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&amp;n=A.P.E.X Armor&amp;d=14830oMQUGHL000000A000A105A700A603AA00A305K503AE03A50CON019G049D038O011L002WAM42kg11KW40000000000&amp;e=

If you want to dip into PA for a Laser Sword build, then the best power to get is generally Chest Beam for the extra dmg debuff (can tap it to apply the debuff if you don't want to knockback targets). Otherwise, it alternates between Lightspeed Strike and Lumi Slash for single targets, and uses Lightwave Slash for pbAoE. Gears mostly for Int, w/ some Con and End.

I'll see what I can do for this 2nd build, I do plan to have it just a combo of the pair, I may go for AoE Stuff.

The third build has little in it atm; I'm not sure where you want to go w/ it. MN is an okay passive on its own, but generally I wouldn't be making Hybrid builds w/ Support passives, unless you plan to stay out of high-end content w/ them. Since you asked for a lot off diff powersets, are there any powers (outside of MN) in particular that you wanted for the concept?

Unsure, as this concept is completely new to me, I do plan to use MN and I always stay out of high-end contant, never go higher then alerts. (the normal alerts: for Gold and XP). But i'll give this build a good look. I may end up picking PFF or a Passive that boosts all my Elemental damage. And just have MN as something else. (or another OC)

Those builds generally don't have that much in them, but I guess there's something to work with..

It's easier to work around a few powers to fill up a build's basic functions, and then you can stick in other thematic powers in the less important slots.

Thats a good point, I never would've thought to just fill them up as I chuold then work from there, I did try to mention that

Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I guess, if this helps at all the 3 main themes/concepts (or inspired from) are the following:

Build 1: Is a mix of Baruuk & Trinity: Like a Umamred/Healer, peaceful until its breaking point, but always helping teammates, whom does not kill anyone. I will try my best to balance out the Healing/DPS.

Build 2: This type of build is halfy inspired by the "Interceptor Class",fast/quick and in your face, Plasma Swords, minor Power armor stuff, with some good AO/AD. Build focus will be DPS heavy, with fair tanking.

Build 3: Is all around completely inspired by the Storm Class, Fire/Ice/Lighting, I whuold try to a bit of DPS & Support, with very little tanking,but more of a flashy build, but still able to take good content.

Like all builds, won't go higher then Basic Alerts, as I highly doute any with this combo can. and It's just not my style anyhow. I like clam and normal pacing games on MMOs (Expect Warframe, Duh).
    Psi.
  • Options
    1st build should prob have Ego Storm in there, as well as Unarmed stuff. I guess you could use a power w/ a dependency Debuff for healing sourced from enemy targets, and/or maybe a lifedrain-like power. Healing all teammates could be w/ Wisp's Guide + Ascension's Judgement. If you want to be a mix of dps and support, then an AoPM hybrid build could work for casual content just fine. An example:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=&d=16430nOMSPYT000000M000MB03K800E60LG5017G00EP03O803GL05ES0POI04KF049D017U002jML0cS242iK20000000000&e=

(Not an early leveling build, but you can re-train into it. 100Hands is for AoE and debuffing for BCF, DK is for wider pbAoE and stuns + Sent Mastery & Wither procs, BCF is for single-target dps. MLeech and Wisp can proc MSA and help debuff. Life Essence can help you heal yourself and nearby allies. Gears mostly for Pres, w/ some Con and Int)
    -

The source for the 2nd build looks more like a mix of Munitions and Dual Blades to me, not Power Armor and Laser Sword as much (LS is only a single-blade, besides). What could make it look more futuristic is the costume (obv) and using energy-style weapon skins. Would prob give it SMG (AoE) and AR (single-target dps) for ranged, and Blade Tempest (AoE + debuffing) + DW (single-target dps) for melee - in a generalist Dex + FotT build. Maybe also throw a grenade or the mini mines in there:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=&d=12730iGPKQLa0000008000B103B800BC07BJ008A0bK503BK038J0CON01BH008R03BD011L000mUB42iK2MGB40000000000&e=

(Gears mostly for Dex, w/ some Con and Rec)
    -

Something like Ice Blast or Spear could fit in w/ the last vid. Also could use LStorm for Lighting Strike (main AoE, w/ Ball Lit on cd). Fireball was also mentioned, as was Ball Lit- so that's easy. Could maybe to a Preemptive Strike build that alternates between Ice Blast and Fireball for single-target dps, and still uses Ball Lit on cd- just to be able to mix the diff sets. Wind Wall could be Wind's block too. The multi-element Ult can't really be represented well (Energy Storm is meh), though you could take an Ult like Crashing Incantation for a general large magic blast. Rimefire Blast could also work well in the build, and esp once you have Chill and CFlames up on the target:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=&d=14230ObMGHQU000000200051032403MB037F00K5037G001D051K05ON0145012E03K600Mf012WAM3byR3UbT20000000000&e=

(Gears mostly for Int, w/ some Con)
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
  • Options
    Cheers bud, will take a look

Also merry xmas!
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    So for the "Interceptor Build"

I did try out the build you placed that was quite similar to the Interceptor itself and I must admit, I am very impressed with it, I will delf be saving this for another build.

However: For this OC, it's more of a mix of "Interceptor" and "Psychostatic Cutter/Typhon Powers" from Prey. So I'll stick with useing Lazer Swords and Power Armor. However I may use some of the Gat-Weapons perhaps.

So far this is the build: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&amp;n=TysonX7 Slipstream Suit&amp;d=14730oMQUGHL0431O0A000A105A3059D00A603AD05K503AA00AB05A700L9000000000000002WAM42kg11KW40E0I000000&amp;e=

Not too sure, for the other powers just yet. but the combo of LS and PW (mixed with PC) is quite strong. The powers I was thinking of perhaps is maybe a Shuriken Throw or Particle Smash. Maybe a Grenade or so. I am thinking for having a single "Psi" power from the tree, but only one and that is quite strong (Minus Mental Strom) something that whuold be useful rather than just a gimmick

But here is the build so far. I kown the "Cutter" is a Psi Blade in a such, but the idea here is she's useing "Psi" technology, rather then being a Pisoinc herself

Not so sure about the other powers, tho, Maybe a AO or AD?

P.S: It seems I already have gear on this OC (she used to be my healer so High Int-Rec,Con and some Pre (So maybe a hold power or some sort of CC power for a Psi one or even a team heal?)
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Eh, I'd just go back to my original suggested build for LS + Chest Beam then (you can always change one of the later powers, if desired). Luminescent Slash is generally better to build around for Laser Sword than Plasma Cutter. You don't really need Pres geared there, esp if its not SS'd, and any holds you'd do would be quite weak, so I may just replace those mods/gear w/ ones that better match the SS's you'll use.
  • Options
    As for the STEM build still debating on the starting powers (Power bolts, firing plasma?) or just the setup you went for Fire and Ice. but the passive is something I really am unsure of.

For the moment I have this: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=&d=14230ObMGHQU0Z3000910011003M00340037001B002E005E001D00K5007G000000000000002WAM3byR3UbT20000000000&e=

(The powers are not in order or anything, just thrown in. so just keep that in mind.)

I've gone for Storm Summoner over Lighting Storm, as I enjoy it much better and some of the Advs are quite nice in. As for the, I have kept Lighting Ball and Rimeburst and maybe thinking to put Icicle Spear (Unless I go for Ice blast). But the passive is really what's the kicker.

I am thinking Medical Nanites, so I have a good hybrid passive, to heal, but it won't do anything for my powers, just provide a powerful HoT. PFF might be decent and chuold fit for the Storms "Over Shield" but again, only gives protection, don't boost my damage.

None of the passives I seen remotely boost Fire/Ice and Lighting as a pair. So I guess time for a qeastion. In terms of PFF/MN and the passive you gave me (and besides the obvious) what damage whuold I be dealing on either one. Again I don't plan to go high level content. So it's not a factor of being in a team cuz I'll be as Hybrid.

So far the PFF fits the table for me atm.
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Storm Summoner won't easily proc Conc or Chilled Form; seems less thematic too since its a pbAoE, but the ref power was a thrown AoE, afaik. Whirlpool is a fine ult if you have it available. Chain Lightning is pretty weak on its own, and it seems odd to skip Fireball, given the reference. Again, I'd prob just go back to my suggested build for this concept, but you could always replace the ult w/ Whirlpool (and change the passive/role if you like, though the Int + AoPM setup should be fine for what you want). Also, outside of maybe considering early power unlocks, the end builder isn't worth much fretting over.

PFF is defensive and its an okay option for that focus, but it won't help your dmg directly, and it has no team benefit. Night Warrior can boost all dmg, if you want a dps passive to use in the ranged dps role for more optimal dmg. AoED or AoPM are fine passives for the Hybrid role in casual content, though still not as optimal for your own dps. MN would be more if you want a defensive option w/ some minor support for your team, but outside of maybe using a spec w/ Honor around allies_pets, it doesn't directly boost your dmg. Its up to you what sort of focus you want.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Eh, I'd just go back to my original suggested build for LS + Chest Beam then (you can always change one of the later powers, if desired). Luminescent Slash is generally better to build around for Laser Sword than Plasma Cutter. You don't really need Pres geared there, esp if its not SS'd, and any holds you'd do would be quite weak, so I may just replace those mods/gear w/ ones that better match the SS's you'll use.

I'll see what I can toy with, Lum-Slash I'll take another peek at, reason why I like Plasma Cutter, is just the sound and looks it does. but again, will props go for Lum-Slash (Considering the type of lazer sword i'm going for don't have a "tip")

i'll see what I can do about the Stats.

Storm Summoner won't easily proc Conc or Chilled Form; seems less thematic too since its a pbAoE, but the ref power was a thrown AoE, afaik. Whirlpool is a fine ult if you have it available. Chain Lightning is pretty weak on its own, and it seems odd to skip Fireball, given the reference. Again, I'd prob just go back to my suggested build for this concept, but you could always replace the ult w/ Whirlpool (and change the passive/role if you like, though the Int + AoPM setup should be fine for what you want). Also, outside of maybe considering early power unlocks, the end builder isn't worth much fretting over.
    PFF is defensive and its an okay option for that focus, but it won't help your dmg directly, and it has no team benefit. Night Warrior can boost all dmg, if you want a dps passive to use in the ranged dps role for more optimal dmg. AoED or AoPM are fine passives for the Hybrid role in casual content, though still not as optimal for your own dps. MN would be more if you want a defensive option w/ some minor support for your team, but outside of maybe using a spec w/ Honor around allies_pets, it doesn't directly boost your dmg. Its up to you what sort of focus you want.
    [/quote]

Oh, I'll switch back to Lighting Storm then, if it can't proc as well, I did like Strom Summoner, due to it don't cause black clouds, but eh, I can get past that. I'll delf switch back to such. As for Fireball, I'll go back to the same setup you have, cuz it seems that Ice Blast & Ice Spear is not that much different (as far I can tell that is?), So will go with the Ice Blast/Fireball and then worry about whatever EU as I please.

For the Whirlpool, only fitting Ulty I can find, unless I go for another type. but might even save it for another useful power AO/AD, not sure yet.

I'll toy around with the following passives with the ones you suggested.

cheers.

Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Alright so here is the STEM Build: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=&d=14230OGHMTKP0Z300010005103210534033700K5037G001K05000000000000000000003M032WAM3byR3UbT20000000000&e=

First and foremost: Due to thematics, I plan to be useing my TP (R3), so I'll be staying in the air almost all the time. (Unless the building is really low) and nomraly this won't be a issue but the -12% Cost Discount and 15% less effective EU, now is there a way to counteract this completely?, or is it a flat multiplier? (Again for: thematic reasons).

Now onto the build itself: I have removed Fireball and replaced it with Fire Strike due to the painfully charge up time on it (it is really slow) and Fire Strike is much quicker and cheeper to cost and with the setup I've gone so far is quite easy and mangable. I am unsure of the Adv is worth over R3, but the Adv seems fitting to spread to nearby others and still thematic.

I have kept Lightning Storm (due to wider AoE and Knockback) and I have kept MSA and Conviction (I will put Lighting Ball and Rimeburst back in), but as for the rest of the powers, I might toy around with Flame Snake (as living fire) or even the power itself (as long they reskinned it to look like fire and not magic tombstones)

I also have toyed with each Passive and I think PFF is the most thematic (and considering I'll be in the air as well), it won't do any extra damage or anything, but it's quite a good passive, I will just use Specs and such, to help with the rest.)

Speeking of the specs, I replaced End with Rec, as I (bealive so) is more appealing and better the End, as it gives me that extra bit of fuel. (and it does help with the TP thing)

I might look for a power that knocks people back away from me (Open Palm Strike for example).As for the rest I'll see what I can get (and take a look at the AO/AD you gave me)

Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I wouldn't worry too much about the TP penalties. W/ good enough gear they are pretty easy to work around.

The charge up on Fireball is kinda the point to using it w/ my build, since it takes adv of Preemptive Strike better that way. Fire Blast is a pretty weak blast in of itself, and can't consume Preemptive cause its also a blast. Even then, you don't have to charge Fireball- it can also be tapped, its just generally better to charge it for the rotation (also easier on energy that way). Firesnake is an okay addition, though- assuming you'll have room for it.

I only took End talents cause of Int's PSS's Preparation. It shouldn't matter too much either way, since its only like 3-4 talents of minor stats. As long as energy is fine either way, then you're good to go.

There's a number of AoE knocks out there, though I'd be careful w/ potentially scattering enemies about.
  • Options
    Alright so

After playing around with the setup you gave me Ice/Fireball/Lighting Storm, I have to say it's quite enjoyable, the Cost and Engrey was fixed by some of the Gear I just bought myself (The Vig Gear, sadly don't do all SS but hey). Will get Primary gear to do the rest. Fireball is very powerful and I love it.

The only thing I'm debating is if there is any real differ between End and Rec, as Rec gives me a bit much energy, for EU and starting Engrey, but less Max Engrey, while End does Max En and powers from attacks?, I feel a bit slower on Engrey with End, then rec, but maybe that will be redundant once I get Prime Gear. (I honestly don't kown).

The Build so far: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=&d=14230OGHMLQU0Z3000200051002400340037007G00K5031K052E031D050000000000001R032WAM3byR3UbT20000000000&e=

Pretty much what you gave me, gonna do a full field test o n Rime and Ball-lighting but so far, its quite good, just need some clear ups, before I fully invest in the rest of the powers.
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Glad you are enjoying the build thus far, though I hope you are also ranking up the early powers (sans end builder) as well. You also don't have toggle/form in there yet (prob Concentration cause its an Int build). I would put R1 Conc in there whenever you get the chance.

On Rec vs. End: again, I don't think it matters too much either way here, as neither Rec nor End should be a stat focus for the build. As long as your energy is relatively smooth when doing your normal attack rotations then its generally fine. You could consider backing off on End or Rec gearing too, but only if you find you have abundant energy and want to focus a touch more elsewhere with your stat allocation.
  • Options
    Glad you are enjoying the build thus far, though I hope you are also ranking up the early powers (sans end builder) as well. You also don't have toggle/form in there yet (prob Concentration cause its an Int build). I would put R1 Conc in there whenever you get the chance.
    /quote]

I am yes, I almost forgot one of the Advs, but I am ranking up early powers, R3 Fireball is a beast. (Unsure if the Adv is worth it tho).I'll throw that in yes, due to Int.

On Rec vs. End: again, I don't think it matters too much either way here, as neither Rec nor End should be a stat focus for the build. As long as your energy is relatively smooth when doing your normal attack rotations then it's generally fine. You could consider backing off on End or Rec gearing too, but only if you find you have abundant energy and want to focus a touch more elsewhere with your stat allocation.

Hurm, alright then, I'll toy around with both, to see what is more abundant energy is on whom.
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Alrighty: So I went back and forward with End/Rec and replacing the Talents with Rec is much more manageable then End itself, as I get way more Starting Engreu, I find myself autopiloting my EU and the MS-A seems to give me alot more, due to Rec and Int.

However, I think having a good equity amount of End (The starting Talent thing) is still useful to keep (as I can't see any other that does 10 rec, without Low Int or Con). But again, the handful of end is still useful cuz of the specs. so no need for a change.

As for the build: I have placed Conc in the build as you pointed out, I placed the necessary ranks and I placed in a new AD (due to PFF) I am unsure if it's really worth leveling, but the Extra Protection and 15% damage buff, is quite a nice niche. (if it's even that good ITFP)

Link: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=STEM&d=14230OGHMPKT0Z3000200051032403340337007G00K5031K052E031D053B0500008D001R002WAM3byR3UbT20000000000&e=

Due to getting less points to spend, I am thinking just to ditch my Ulty. (or leave it unranked cuz it seems quite useful on sucking mobs up for my powers to reach). But I'm not too sure, I doute Ultys are useful for ranking.

I have one more power to pick, not so sure what I want. I may just go with that AO (the one you gave me before) or I might just throw in a gimmick power, that stays unranked. (Ugh, Must.Resist, Adding.Psi.Powers) (I blame Prey: If only we can have "Gifted" builds that allows us to pick a power for free (and don't cost a slot).

But this is the build so far.
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    P.S: Just to satisfy my thirst of Psioinc Power Nerdiness. (this is nothing related to the build, I just rather post it here then make a new topic).

http://prey.wikia.com/wiki/Psychoshock
    http://prey.wikia.com/wiki/Mindjack
    http://prey.wikia.com/wiki/Phantom_Genesis
    http://prey.wikia.com/wiki/Kinetic_Blast
    http://prey.wikia.com/wiki/Mimic_Matter

Any Powers in CO/Psi Tree, that come close to any of these?, just to satisfy my curiosity
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    The Ult is nice to rank for the dps, though its also fine as is if you don't have many spare adv points. if you wanted to save some points, you could replace Field Surge w/ R1 MD:

Powers
    Level 1: Throw Fire
    Level 1: Ice Blast (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 6: Fireball (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 8: Personal Force Field (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Concentration
    Level 14: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 17: Molecular Self-Assembly
    Level 20: Lightning Storm (Rank 2, Stolen Thunder)
    Level 23: Ball Lightning (Rank 2, Triplicity)
    Level 26: Force Shield (Rank 2, Force Sheathe)
    Level 29: Masterful Dodge
    Level 32: Rimefire Burst (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Thundering Return
    Level 38: Whirlpool (Rank 2)
    Adv. Points: 35/36

-

As for the 'psi' stuff: the shock sounds like it could be any of TP's targeted main attacks. Mindjack is basically just Mind Control (or Uthona's Charm in Sorc). Phantom could be Summon Shadows or Nightmares. I guess TK Wave could cover Kinetic Blast (or Crushing Wave in Force, if you don't want to KB stuff). Mimic powers can't really be done justice in CO, so I prob wouldn't worry about that one.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Alrighty so: Here is the completed build: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=STEM&d=14230OGHMPKT0Z3000200051032403340337057G00K5031K052E031D05ER00G5008D001R002WAM3byR3UbT20000000000&e=

So, I've got Conc (r1), I made sure all my powers have their ranks and I have replaced FS with a unranked MD. to save up some advs.

I am also debating on when ever or not to really keep my Utly, as the AoE range on my Lighting Storm/Fireball and Lighting Balls, are enough to get big mobs, even more so with the CC with LS and LB. So I may just ditch it outright and get another power or AD/AO.

I have also (no surprise really) but a Psi power into the build, Mental Leech: I have this cuz, one it's a pretty nice DoT/AoE, the healing on it, can adds some good team-heals (and I think it also heals me?). and it also procs my "Round 'em Up" so it's pretty useful., Ranking up the power don't seem to improve the healing, just the damage so it can safely remain unranked.

As for the last power to replace, again. Unsure. I am unsure if SoD (Adv) effects foes or is able to speed up MY cooldown (unsure the bio is not very descriptive), if it does affect me, I might also get it as well, as both ML and SoD are super easy to spam and has a cooldown, so I can ge MSA up and running almost non-stop.

But so far this is the pretty much the STEM build complete, once this build is cleared, we'll move onto the others on here.

Psi.
  • Options
    Mental Leech is fine for the its debuff and the cheap MSA proc. I may keep the ult cause you can have it going in the BG while you throw other attacks/AoEs on top, but ofc it can be replaced if you don't think its needed for the concept (and you can get the ult to R2 if you want). SoD is mostly just to lower enemy dmg done; its a fine power for that, but don't expect it to do much dmg itself.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Mental Leech is fine for the its debuff and the cheap MSA proc. I may keep the ult cause you can have it going in the BG while you throw other attacks/AoEs on top, but ofc it can be replaced if you don't think its needed for the concept (and you can get the ult to R2 if you want). SoD is mostly just to lower enemy dmg done; its a fine power for that, but don't expect it to do much dmg itself.

Alright then, I'll keep the Utly in. (if I do happen to run into quite BG (in alerts mostly) and Mid-Content. it will likely come in handy, so I'll keep the Utly and maybe throw a R2 in it, if it can fit.

Edit: And here is the final build: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&n=STEM&d=14230OGHMPKT0Z3000200451032403340337057G00K5031K052E031D05ER00G5008D001R012WAM3byR3UbT20000000000&e=

I put the R2 in the ulty and had 1 adv point left, so I just threw it into the EU. a little but of AoE for starting. as not hurting anything in there.

Onto the next builds.
    Psi.
  • Options
    You can't rank EUs (here, MSA). I guess you meant the energy builder, though. You could use that floater 1-pt on the 2nd travel power, or an Accel Metab adv on a main attack if there's nothing else to take.
  • Options
    You can't rank EUs (here, MSA). I guess you meant the energy builder, though. You could use that floater 1-pt on the 2nd travel power, or an Accel Metab adv on a main attack if there's nothing else to take.

That's what I meant yeah EB. but yeah I can see what, I just threw the 1 point onto my EB, the "Burning Desire" but I might just stick it on Accel Metab, on maybe Mental Leach or somethin. (as i'ts super easy to spam)

Anywho this build is now complete, so I can safety lock it.

I'll begin work onto the 2nd build of the list, the Power Armor.
    Psi.
  • Options
    Ok so, for the 2nd build: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&amp;n=TysonX7 Slipstream Suit&amp;d=14730oMQUGHL0430M0A000A105A3039D00A603K503AD03AE03L90000000000A700AA00AI032WAM42kg11KW40E0I000000&amp;e=

I've gone for more of a Melee focused build with the Lazer Swords, as before. Now the build is gonna be heavily DPS focused, with some minor tanking. I've gone for the basic LS stuff.Now I'm just wondering for the last powers. I still do need to play around with Meltdown the Utly, so we'll see from that, but as it's gonna be a Melee only, I'll prorply not bother with Chest Beam.

Due to almost LS takes all the slots, I got very little powers to play with,thinking something like Particle Smash or Energy Wave.

Unsure if can do with a AO/AD or so.

Psi.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    When you say minor tanking, I assume you just mean having things like ADs and Con SS, not intentionally drawing aggro. And yea, you still have room for an AD and AO, if you want. As an example:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&amp;n=TysonX7 Slipstream Suit&amp;d=14830oMQUGHL0430M0A000A105A700A603AA00A305K503AE03L900AD0CON019D01K600AI032WAM42kg11KW40E0I000000&amp;e=
  • Options
    When you say minor tanking, I assume you just mean having things like ADs and Con SS, not intentionally drawing aggro. And yea, you still have room for an AD and AO, if you want. As an example:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&amp;n=TysonX7 Slipstream Suit&amp;d=14830oMQUGHL0430M0A000A105A700A603AA00A305K503AE03L900AD0CON019D01K600AI032WAM42kg11KW40E0I000000&amp;e=

I do yes and cheers, I'll take a look
    Psi.
  • Options
    And here is the final build on this: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&amp;n=TysonX7 Slipstream Suit&amp;d=14830oMQUGHL0430M0A000A105A305FE00A603AD0CK503AE03A504AC05K600A700AA00AI032WAM42kg11KW40E0I000000&amp;e=

I've removed Void Shift (Too hard to color and slower CD) and replaced it with Lightspeed Dash /W Download. I've also placed in the throwing Disc (R2/W Light Adv). To help fit the thame of throwing her melee or a star/disc (like in the video).

I replaced the ES with a TS (TS is stronger on is own) (blocks), as I did want to give her a Psi power of some sort (the 2 builds, OCs are sisters, so they have a single or more Psi Power). I've kept Imbue in place, as it is quite useful. I don't think ranking a block is really necessary as 300% is fair on its own.

Let me kown what you think.

Psi.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Ranking the block is nice for harder content, so it'll depend on what you do w/ the build. R2 of Particle Smash isn't that important, though. Also, you could consider getting R3 on Lightspeed Strike and using Particle Smash to put up Disintegrate instead (needs to consume a PBurn to put up the debuff), though using Lightspeed's adv for Disintegrate is easier and doesn't have a cd- so its up to you. That said, the build lacks an Active Defense atm. You may be fine w/o it, depending on the content, but it can be nice to have.
  • Options
    Humm, well whats more needed something that just boosts my crit or a AD?
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    cryneting wrote: »
    Its just up to what you feel you need more of: a bit more burst dps vs. a burst defense cd.
  • Options
    cryneting wrote: »
    Its just up to what you feel you need more of: a bit more burst dps vs. a burst defense cd.

I see, thanks, I'll play around
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=30&amp;n=TysonX7 Slipstream Suit&amp;d=14830oMQUGHL0430M0A000A105A305FE00A603AD0CK503AE03A504AC05ON00A700AA00AI032WAM42kg11KW40E0I000000&amp;e=

I went with the AD, as it be much better to protect myself with incase things go wrong, my damage is already high as it is.

Onto the next build.

Edit: I'll play around with this build for a while, but the one who provided me at the beginning on the topic (the Blades/Guns, I will be toying around with later). As while Lazer Swords are much fun, I feel that the other build chuold be more active and lively (and better in terms of damage). So I'll hold you to that later.

The build here, may be used on another OC, cuz it feels weird having a power armor like thing, with just a Plasma Blade.
    Psi.
  • Options
    Alright. For the linked build, I may move R2 of PSmash to Resurgence or the block enhancer, and/or maybe use R1 Masterful Dodge as the AD instead (a mitigation cd vs a burst heal- both can be good, but depends on how you use them- so its your choice).