test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission Journal Updates

ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
edited December 2018 in Suggestions Box
I have a few suggestions or requests, so I'll try to keep this short 'n' sweet.
  • Increase the mission journal cap. Between OV missions, Cosmic missions, and miscellaneous, my endgame characters hardly have the room for more missions when events roll around. In particular, "assemble an action figure" mission during Winter and all crypt and undead heroes during Bloodmoon. (EDIT: Cap was increased at one point, but it was not nearly enough.)
  • Add option to organize mission journal in alphabetical order. That way it's easier to find missions of certain category.
  • Organize mission journal by types of missions. Give event missions their own category. Give Cosmic missions their own category. Give OV missions their own category, etc. Then allow players to choose from what category they want their missions shown. (I am aware that missions are already organized under 'Active,' however the overlay shows all missions at one time. Make it so we can show only one category if needed.)
​​
|| Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
uD82dqy.png
Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot