test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CO and Steam Controller?

Hi All!
I've always played CO using a keyboard & mouse... but broke a couple fingers on my left hand so movement controls are... well... tricky using my pinkie & ring fingers! lol

I saw the post for using an xbox360 controller but would prefer to use a Steam Controller... but... I play thru Arc and know diddly squat about Steam beyond playing Rocksmith... and that uses a guitar!

My google-fu has failed me, really just overwhelmed me (yay percocets!) and I was hoping someone would by chance have an 'Idoit's guide to CO and the Steam Controller'.
I would prefer to not use Steam as the last time I tried CO & Steam it borked all my costume saves... but if Steam is a necessity I'll have to make due... or no CO for me.

Any help is appreciated! =)

Comments

• jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    costume saves are saved locally. so if they would not be present in a new install, steam or not.

• gameongameon Posts: 55 Arc User
    Right, but the last time I tried to switch from Arc to Steam (at that time was for some Steam-CO Promo) it did something to my install, losing my costume files. Like, I had 2 CO installs. I was able to find the files but they didn't show up in game at the tailor. Was weird but years ago and I don't remember specifics... been playing exclusively thru Arc since... Was just hoping to get the Steam Controller working with CO but meds have me all stupid... how are people abusing percocets? They suck! lol
    Steam Controller was a hand-me-down from a cousin, they said "See if you can get this ****ing thing to work!" and it has been collecting dust in the Box of Forgotten Devices
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    if you have an xbox 360 controller the game supports it natively you just need to enable it in the settings.
    @Powerblast in game