test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20181002.6 - Misc

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2018 in PTS - The Archive
Bloodmoon
  • Added Bat Wings accessory and Fish Monster head to the event store.

Misc
  • Added Strange Deity costume set (currently on the male avatar) to the debugger.
  • Fixed a bug where one of Kiga's hounds appeared twice.
  • Fixed a bug where some bloodmoon perks were not in the correct category.
  • Added Tattoos Mystic texture to chest tights.
​​

Comments

• mrfreakensteinmrfreakenstein Posts: 40 Arc User
    I cant find the Fish Monster head in the tailor at all after unlocking it, where is it s'posed to be?
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Oh cool. So we are going to see a bunch of Deep Ones and Morrigans running around in the first week of the event.
  • chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Bloodmoon
    • Added Strange Deity costume set (currently on the male avatar) to the debugger.
    ​​

Needs more Fierce Deity.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 323 Arc User
    Just please post pictures of the new costume pieces so i can go to bed.
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    d797d2b35fba7fd9bf54eafc3311d21e.png
    2f4ae01f217e1a2e157d00a64bf26db3.png
    e89fbaf7227a142a82c6fd1ce663f593.png
    (pictures by @mrfreakenstein)​​
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I cant find the Fish Monster head in the tailor at all after unlocking it, where is it s'posed to be?

I found it on female toons.

I can't find this though.....

kaizerin wrote: »
    Added Tattoos Mystic texture to chest tights.
    ​​

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    It seems plain and boring.

Mmm my main problem with newer armor style costumes is that they are a lot more angular than old armors, and in certain armor pieces this end up giving it a sense of lack of detail. This is most prominently noticed in chest armor pieces, like Amazon, Millenia or the one from this set.​​

I've gotta agree with the above poster there. Lack of detail and too bulky.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Misc
    Expecting more Fantasy and less Sci-fi with the name as Deity. The Armour looks so bland, minus the head parts which are unique

Even since Millennia Armor it feels like the same costume models have been recycled again and again with little no variation (some lockbox costumes included).

I feel like those Sci-fi armours could use more unique patterns variations and shapes to distinguish from each other and break the monotony
    lezard21 wrote: »
    Mmm my main problem with newer armor style costumes is that they are a lot more angular than old armors, and in certain armor pieces this end up giving it a sense of lack of detail. This is most prominently noticed in chest armor pieces, like Amazon, Millenia or the one from this set.
    Basically this
    Fish Monster head to the event store.
    I see we are paying tribute and references on more classic Movie monsters
    Really nice
    220px-Creature_from_the_Black_Lagoon_poster.jpg​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Another tech armor costume pack? Just how many variants of the Blockbuster set are we going to see? I wish we'd receive something not tech or fantasy related for once. :/
  • beerbanebeerbane Posts: 197 Arc User

Event store additions look great!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited October 2018

Morrigan "ears" what have you done Kai....bad enough we have the Deadpool clones now we are going to get invaded by the Darkstalkers fanbois. As someone who plays a lot of fighting games I can not press home enough how how annoying Darkstalkers fanbois are.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    Strange deity appears to be inspired from Kirby-style gods or cosmics (Can definitely sense some Fourth World and Celestials theme with the head gears).
    Jack Kirby is turning in his cosmic grave. It's really not worthy.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Can we get that same bat piece for side foot, arm accessory and....I think that’s its.

Just like the feather stuff
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    Strange deity appears to be inspired from Kirby-style gods or cosmics (Can definitely sense some Fourth World and Celestials theme with the head gears).

Yeah if that what what they were going for . . . no, they didn't hit the mark. It looks okay, but surely does not do Kirby's style justice as others have said.
  • NPCs have a lot of costume pieces we don't have, I guess devs want to make sure they are unique so they don't give us access to them.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    NPCs have a lot of costume pieces we don't have, I guess devs want to make sure they are unique so they don't give us access to them.
    Also because they might not work correctly as PC costumes, and probably only exist in one gender.
  • NPCs have a lot of costume pieces we don't have, I guess devs want to make sure they are unique so they don't give us access to them.
    Also because they might not work correctly as PC costumes, and probably only exist in one gender.

You mean like hats that are exclusive to male heroes for no reason? :|
    Suggestion
    Add a combined perk for Wolf and Hunter PvP.
    Dunno what the current perk cap is (I heard someone says there is no perk beyond the 500 kill one which seems like an OK number to stop, specially since BITE will most likely die out after week 1), so it would be cool if you added a combined perk for getting both of the 500 kill perks.​​
    Also I agree to the suggestion of less Fantasy or Sci-Fi armors and more casual clothes. It's about high time CO embraces it's destiny as the spiritual succesor of Barbie Dress Up.​​
This discussion has been closed.