• Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    I'm amazed it was extended for a week.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Now to get hyped for Bloodmoon
    tumblr_pfvq15CJjR1sihzj0o1_500.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Thanks for the anniversary. Picked up 3 hideout skins, a couple vehicles, half a dozen costume pieces and got to help carry low levels at Champions HQ.

I'm guessing that since there were really no notable updates during the anniversary month that something more major must be in the offing soon? Just please don't make it saving cats from Sovereign Sons!!!!
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    screwthisprocessscrewthisprocess Posts: 186 Arc User
    Anniversary event is my least favorite, and ends on my b-day, how ironic. Halloween event is my favorite. I am ready. Wonder what the new costumes will be? CO Halloween events are far better than DCUO. Still havent logged on for that one, waiting for this one.
  • Options
    avianos wrote: »
    Now to get hyped for Bloodmoon
    tumblr_pfvq15CJjR1sihzj0o1_500.png​​

I'd get hyped but i'd probably memory leak even with low graphics before I can do anything, so I won't be able to farm this event either, cuz they just keep adding laggy **** instead of, idk, fixing the game.

coudn't farm the event for the cosmic cat literally had to spend 4k to buy it off some scammer. because i'd memory leak before the event rewards and can't get back in on time cuz we're either too close to the end or the zone is full.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    You're gonna have to be more specific with the "memory leak" thing because it's not a common problem.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Hope BM will be interesting. Feeling kinda burnt out from the Anniversary.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I had no problems with running the Anniversary event except for a bit of lag now and then.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    This year for bloodmoon I'm gonna dress all my characters as each other... like they all got together and decided to do that... fun times ahead o3o​​
  • Options
    lan#8253 lan Posts: 34 Arc User
    coudn't farm the event for the cosmic cat literally had to spend 4k to buy it off some scammer. because i'd memory leak before the event rewards and can't get back in on time cuz we're either too close to the end or the zone is full.
    If you couldn't rescue cats for 10 minutes per week, the memory leak is between your ears.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    literally had to spend 4k to buy it off some scammer
    This needs more info, just because it must have great story behind it.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    yeah, the story is 'learn what words mean before you use them'...because unless someone promised you something OTHER than a cosmic cat for 4K and that's what you got, or agreed to one price, then abruptly changed it just before the actual transaction took place (which would be impossible if it was bought off the AH) there was NO scam involved

and to forestall any smart remark about the usage being correct, here is what scam ACTUALLY means
    scam noun
    \ ˈskam
    \
    Definition of scam

: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

there is nothing fraudulent or deceptive about paying X price for Y item...it may be a rip-off to you, but if you still agreed to pay it anyway, well - that's on you, not the seller​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    I'd get hyped but i'd probably memory leak even with low graphics before I can do anything, so I won't be able to farm this event either, cuz they just keep adding laggy **** instead of, idk, fixing the game.

You, uh, you do know the cats just came from doing the cat-finding mission three times a week, right? It had absolutely nothing to do with the Mega-Destroid stuff.

I mean, I get it! After the Mechanon buff was added, I memory leaked and crashed pretty much 90% of the times I did it before giving up on it a few days in. Also weren't the cats bound? I know the first one or two weren't, but they fixed it during the first week, I thought.
  • Options
    screwthisprocessscrewthisprocess Posts: 186 Arc User
    While on the topic of release notes. The super magnifiers that work only for your character have not been released yet, correct? I have not seen anything on it for some time now, but that isn't saying much I tend to miss everything.
  • Options
    kijra411kijra411 Posts: 14 Arc User
    absolutely loved the event sadly i did not follow it closely during the first week and missed the first kitty and therefore the cosmic cat. hope you bring the kitty rescue back next year. demi-glace needs his blue tabby. good job all
    Never Give Up, Never Surrender.
    A wise man has nothing to prove, he just is.
  • Options
    I screwed up by not getting them all on the same character. Each of them I got more than once, but apparently not all four on the same character.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    For BLOODMOON this year, i think we all want to see 2 words come from CRYPTIC, BROOM... VEHICLE... we have to put all those cats we rescued somewhere...
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Put them in a sack.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    Skeletal kitty.
    Zombie kitty.
    Ghost kitty.
    Vampire kitty.
    Mummy kitty.
    Franken-kitty.
    Kitty from the Black Lagoon.
  • Options
    lan#8253 wrote: »
    Skeletal kitty.
    Zombie kitty.
    Ghost kitty.
    Vampire kitty.
    Mummy kitty.
    Franken-kitty.
    Kitty from the Black Lagoon.
    You forgot Spider-Kitty. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    and were-kitty...seriously, you got literally EVERY other classical halloween monster EXCEPT that one​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    How about No Kitty...
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Yeah....I mean, they could have added some heroic cats too but that would be silly.

So let’s not encourage more of this stuff.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    MOAR KITTEH!

But seriously, I wouldn't mind other animals. I just think every event for the 9th year should be kitty themed.
  • Options
    lan#8253 wrote: »
    MOAR KITTEH!

But seriously, I wouldn't mind other animals. I just think every event for the 9th year should be kitty themed.

dd-kye.gif
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    So much love for cats...Dogs need love too. I think there are no Dog AFs atm and there are like only 2 Werewolf AFs available. Add more woofers!
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I would absolutely love bird pets (birds of prey, corvids and parrots) with a flying animation when moving reasonable distances and a walking animation when idle.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    So much love for cats...Dogs need love too. I think there are no Dog AFs atm and there are like only 2 Werewolf AFs available. Add more woofers!
    There's a Grey Wolf AF you get from some Canada perk for killing so many wolves.
    Also, a Spirit Wolf.
  • Options
    and i want to summon hefty orc women and ride into the battle on them.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    and i want to summon hefty orc women and ride into the battle on them.
    075.jpg​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    There's a wolf man from BITE also.
    [NbK]XStorm