test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 9/19/2018

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Anniversary
Note: All Anniversary additions will be starting Thursday morning.
  • Mechanon joins the attack this week!
  • Added Animatronic, Sapphire Jacket and Victory Mask costumes to the store.
  • Added Surprise Gift costume transformation to the store.
  • These new store items will also be possible drops during the Mechanon portion of the Anniversary.
  • Re-added Kinetik vehicle to the store with some fx changes to it.
​​

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Wonder what victory mask looks like. Lot of people will be happy for sapphire jacket....and no comment on the other one.
  • Options
    atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    So whatever happened to that Backpack Kid dance?
    It didn't get released for Foxbatcon due to skeletal problems (from what I remember), and I thought I saw update progress on it in the Discord, making me think it would've been released for this event.
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • Options
    Sapphire's jacket!

:+1:
  • Options
    doctorevilfacedoctorevilface Posts: 91 Arc User
    Maybe we can get Witchcraft's top next year? :D
    Lemon-Scented Evil.
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Or Talisman's cape?
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    Eido fix?
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Wonder what victory mask looks like.

Imagine the Glorious mask with an ever so slightly different shape

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    Also was the Royal Scepter going to be fixed so that it is equippable for Heavy Weapons?
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • Options
    Also was the Royal Scepter going to be fixed so that it is equippable for Heavy Weapons?

Yeah, I'd like to know this too. I only got it from the event store for it's use as a Heavy Weapon

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    so what does surprise gift do? drop a giant box on you that opens after a few seconds revealing your new look? or does it explode in a shower of glitter or ribbons?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User

Yeah, I'd like to know this too. I only got it from the event store for it's use as a Heavy Weapon

It is fixed. Or so i heard in Zone.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Added Animatronic, Sapphire Jacket and Victory Mask costumes to the store.
    Unless im blind, currently on PTS there is no Animatronic costume
    so what does surprise gift do? drop a giant box on you that opens after a few seconds revealing your new look? or does it explode in a shower of glitter or ribbons?

kTAwSZV.gif

Loving how my character's auras ruin his stealth :B​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    so i was half right...the box doesn't fall on you​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    hawk290hawk290 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Will there be any way to get the perks for cosmic cat since I didn't know I needed to unlock all the cats on the same character for it until the perk itself showed up after the first week?
  • Options
    mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    hawk290 wrote: »
    Will there be any way to get the perks for cosmic cat since I didn't know I needed to unlock all the cats on the same character for it until the perk itself showed up after the first week?

Yeah, same here. There wasn't really any indication that these were counting towards a larger perk, until, haha, surprise! After I'd already done every cat on various characters. This was pretty lame.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Think I should bring back WHAT’S IN THE BOX!?!
  • Options
    rb74#3001 rb74 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Yes, the Royal Scepter skin is fixed for Heavy Weapons. Not sure why the notes didn't state that. Also I'm glad double XP is back. Not sure why that went missing during weeks 2 and 3 in the first place.
  • Options
    rb74#3001 wrote: »
    Yes, the Royal Scepter skin is fixed for Heavy Weapons. Not sure why the notes didn't state that. Also I'm glad double XP is back. Not sure why that went missing during weeks 2 and 3 in the first place.

:+1:

zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    Bug: the hideouts purchased from the event vendor aren't appearing as available when unlocked.

Also, could we get the rest of the hideouts added to the store please? :anguished:
  • Options
    pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    kTAwSZV.gif
    ​​
    Okay, this is excellent!
    monaahiru wrote: »
    Eido fix?
    At this point, I'm pretty sure that fix is going to have to come user side.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I had already unlocked all the caves and sanctums, but the basements and moonbases I purchased from the event vendor are not available on the menu

wm50jwt.png
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Freakin' Mechanon/Liberated and Mega Ds get knocked back/repelled by their blue AoE....
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    rb74#3001 rb74 Posts: 51 Arc User
    One of the perks needed for the Cosmic Cat AF is Feeling Blue. I heard this was around during week 2 of the event. However I don't have it on any of my characters that did the cat rescue daily three times that week. How do I get that perk if its still even possible at this point? Was there something I overlooked, missed, or is this a bug?
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I just had this same problem. Tried to buy the Space Agency Moon Base. My tokens disappeared, but no sign of the base. Ticket submitted and hoping for the best.
    n8mcd wrote: »
    I had already unlocked all the caves and sanctums, but the basements and moonbases I purchased from the event vendor are not available on the menu

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    I just checked the Zen-Store, and it's still showing that I have not unlocked the Moon Base and Basement Hideouts, even though I bought them from the event store, per my previous posts.
  • Options
    mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    So in the discord channel, something was said about a planned alternate way to get the cosmic cat that was more difficult. Any word on that?
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    avianos wrote: »

kTAwSZV.gif

Loving how my character's auras ruin his stealth :B​​

I predict that as a Pumpkinhead for Halloween.

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    I want that just so I can make Richard Nixon or Gwyneth Paltrow.....
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    rb74#3001 wrote: »
    One of the perks needed for the Cosmic Cat AF is Feeling Blue. I heard this was around during week 2 of the event. However I don't have it on any of my characters that did the cat rescue daily three times that week. How do I get that perk if its still even possible at this point? Was there something I overlooked, missed, or is this a bug?

Feeling Blue was week 1.

I had some confusion about this as well, with someone telling me it was for week 3 but it was actually week 1.

I knew that I did the mission during week 3, but I was late jumping in during week 1 and so if they say that I missed it then I won't argue.

I still thought that it was strange to get the message that I dropped the mission after completing my first rescue during week 4, but the end result is the same.