test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugged transformation emotes

texaspete83texaspete83 Posts: 1 Arc User
Is anyone else having problems with the new transformation emotes in the Recognition store bugging out on them? Bought the new "Smokebomb" transform for one of my toons; however, even though the game registers me as having bought it, I can't for the life me actually get it to work.
I've checked my other alts, & their costume changes all work just fine... however, with the toon who bought the Smokebomb, NONE of the emotes will now work! I've tried everything I can think of, but no joy; am I missing something really obvious? Or, are the new emotes just bugged..?
If anyone has any answers, please let me know - I paid 100 Silver Rec for that emote, & I'd rather not lose it all just to some stupid random glitch. :s

Comments

• daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Posts: 64 Arc User
    Is your bugged toon an AT, and if so, which one?

My Inferno toon is missing all transformations without having purchased any for him. Meanwhile, my Grimoire bought the...whatever the magic SCR one is called...and it works fine. So it might not be the purchase, but something to do with the character.

Either way, go ahead and report it. Include as much information as possible.
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I have at least two characters that are missing the Basic and Whirl costume transformations. I have no clue what the problem could be. One toon's level 7 and one's level 40. About the only things they have in common is they're on the same page of my roster, and they use the female model.

However, I doubt either are those are the problem because some of my other female toons on the same page still have their Basic and Whirl transformations.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I posted a ticket with character names that are missing the transformations and pictures showing the default list and the list thats missing the Basic and Swirl. They continue investigating.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    I just found two of my alts, both rarely played compared to my oft-logged in characters, both missing the default free transformation emotes. made a ticket, and going to go through alll my alts one by one and update it, I guess. le sigh.
    Update to my earlier post. 6 of my 33 alts have this bug. no rhyme or reason I can find, but most of them are rarely played. One of them is played regularly, weekly in fact at minimum for Vigilance, another is played fairly often, the rest rarely. they aren't al in the same "hex positions" on my character list either, I thought of that.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I also had 6 bugged ones.
    Maybe their on the same places in the character list as yours?......
    You can get the other transformations without a problem. So far.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    I wrote down which ones were missing the emotes, let's compare.

Top is 1, down one to the left is 2, then right is 3, then down left twice for 4 and 5, etc.

The hex character number positions of characters missing the transformation emotes are;

page 2
    16 (3),
    17 (4),
    18 (5),

page 3
    30 (4).

The numbers in parenthesis are the hex positions for page 2 and for the last character only, page 3, if they were starting from the top.