test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't load certain costumes into the Nemesis creation.

shaidonshaidon Posts: 29 Arc User
Tested a bunch of costumes jpgs, old and new, and some don't load. It will look like it reseted to the default hero. Game still treats like changed, since I can undo.

These will load with not problem at the tailor.

Comments

• Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    If you had an old tailor file from before the tailor rework, most of those don't work now. The "defaulting" happens because the tailor detected something illegal in it. So, it "defaulted" to the costume the game has set. Maybe a costume piece you don't own exists in the file or an old category in the costume had been replaced.

Not to mention, nemesis tailor is funky anyway. You can only load a costume onto it AFTER it has been created.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    shaidonshaidon Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Nope, I tested both old and new costumes files and some of the old, loaded with no problems. As old, before that tailor patch. And I own the costume pieces, as I created it for a character, or while using a character with the option to hide unowned parts.

And I have being using this method of Nemesis creation since the begining, and never had this issue. Even after the tailor patch.

For example, my current new character have no unowned parts, since I'm using it. And the file is not loading into the Nemesis to create a "clone". I even returned to the tailor to create another file, that didn't worked as well.

Edit:
    OK, just tested, and the method of edit after the Nemesis created worked, but cost me 8g. No biggie, but if this bug will remain, would be nice that every new Nemesis could come with a free edit pass. =/
    Post edited by shaidon on
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    It will get fixed when nemeses get working Weapon skins. Probably.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!