test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Put things back the way they were with Lockbox prizes.

dianelladianella Posts: 32 Arc User
edited July 2018 in Suggestions Box
Alright! After opening up well over my fair share of Lockboxes, I finally got the items I wanted out of them. Except for the fact that the new transformation options were only character bound, and not account bound.

Prior to this, everything was wonderfully account bound. Allowing players to have endless customization for their characters with little boundaries.

I propose that this goes back to the way it was. I understand CO needs funds to keep the game alive, but the Lockboxes already make enough cash as it was whenever a new one comes out.

OR SIMPLY DECREASE THE PRICE OF LOCKBOX KEYS!

Put things back the way they were with Lockbox prizes. 7 votes

Put things back to how they were!
71%
alt0angel0skdianellacannotdenyvioletnychusdarqaura2 5 votes
Keep things as they are.
28%
spinnytopmarkhawkman 2 votes

Comments

• violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    They need to optimize the profit.

I contend that character bound everything reduces interest and profit.

I frequently buy costumes just in case a particular character might want it. But not this bound crap.
  • dianelladianella Posts: 32 Arc User
    They need to optimize the profit.

I contend that character bound everything reduces interest and profit.

I frequently buy costumes just in case a particular character might want it. But not this bound crap.

Well it optimizes profit, at the risk of player interest.

Ultimately the monopoly of it could ruin this game. Character bound emotes can easily be over looked as something trivial seeing as some are specific to certain archetypes. But character bound tailoring options, are a huge risk!

Especially when players literally have to pay the equivalent of a lifetime subscription fee in order to acquire some of these items. Or grind for endless hours, just to afford one on the auction house exchange.