test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

changes to costume slot purchases.

chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
here's another thing changing.
Good news, Champions! We’re making it cheaper and easier to get more costume slots for your characters! Starting on June 7th, we’ll be changing the way you purchase costumes in the Z-store, and replacing our single costume and account wide two costume packs with two new items that offer more costumes for less Zen.

The new items are:

Two Costume Slots for one character for 150 Zen

Five Costume Slots for one character for 300 Zen.

Enjoy these new options, and we can’t wait to see you at the next costume contest, Champions!
Yes, you will only be able to buy character slots per CHARACTER.
currently ;
175z for one for a character
565z for 2 for all.

They are obviously counting accounts as only having 2 slots with that 'saving'
Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I think most people have seen that, it's just fairly minor compared to the much larger issue looming over the heads of sub players atm. The suits think we can't math... I hope someone slaps them with a trout for being that stupid.
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Posts: 104 Arc User
    I have a LTS acct with over 120 slots, gold with 28 x 40's(just switched from credit card to paypal) and a silver acct with about 22 x 40's. I get hit 3 ways.
    3f929831-d0e0-4b9d-aa2b-28877c351112_zpsgsnq9bpu.jpg
    [font="title-I'm as sane as any.."][/font]Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Are account-wide costume slots [that you can purchase] going away on the 7th?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited June 2018

That seems to be the road we're heading.
    New Z-store Costume Slot Options!

Good news, Champions! We’re making it cheaper and easier to get more costume slots for your characters! Starting on June 7th, we’ll be changing the way you purchase costumes in the Z-store, and replacing our single costume and account wide two costume packs with two new items that offer more costumes for less Zen.
    "Options"......
    "Cheaper and Easier".....
    Post edited by flyingfinn on
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

Yes.

We've been discussing it on the official forums announcement for this if you wanna check that out...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1211247/new-z-store-costume-slot-options
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods