test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Sale, Lifetime Sale, and Nightmare Invasion!

Costumes are 20% off this week, and a Lifetime Subscription is 33% off for the next two weeks!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10914963

The first week of Nightmare Invasion is here, with some brand new rewards!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10916103

Comments

• guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Lifetime subscription is no longer worth buying. Don't waste your money.
  • aelydheaelydhe Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    With the 33% off, 200.99€ it's still expensive for people who has money but live below the poverty line like me., I have other priorities such as food, bills...

Between 79,99 & 99,99€ maybe I could be OK with that, but 200€...ouch :#

With the upcoming changes that looks like a smokescreen to force people to go through an LTS, I do not think I will last long on this game, unfortunately, I have 3 weeks left of gold subscription then I'll see what to do next.
    Post edited by aelydhe on
  • galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
    Are there additional moods and stances available with a sub or life? I know there are some that I see in the alert cut scenes that I don't have in my tailor, as a F2P who has spent real $$$ in the Zen market.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Are there additional moods and stances available with a sub or life? I know there are some that I see in the alert cut scenes that I don't have in my tailor, as a F2P who has spent real $$$ in the Zen market.

Nope.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    flyingfinn wrote: »

Nope.

If you look in some of the cut scenes that show the player characters group, there is a stance, or maybe it's an emote, but it's a classic hands-on-hips hero pose that I don't seem to have access to.

The closest thing I do have to it is one of the three, random poses for the /BattlePlanListen has the hands on the hips, but the head is lowered to listen.
  • arimikamiarimikami Posts: 475 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »

Nope.

If you look in some of the cut scenes that show the player characters group, there is a stance, or maybe it's an emote, but it's a classic hands-on-hips hero pose that I don't seem to have access to.

The closest thing I do have to it is one of the three, random poses for the /BattlePlanListen has the hands on the hips, but the head is lowered to listen.

That's an emote. I think it's from a lockbox.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    You must be talking about the Valiant emote, that emote is available during the 4th of July Patriot event​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    avianos wrote: »
    You must be talking about the Valiant emote, that emote is available during the 4th of July Patriot event​​

One time offer, or will we be able to go for it in another month?

One time offer, or will we be able to go for it in another month?
    Only during 4th of July, you have to wait for next month​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    And it’s per character.....hopefully that character isn’t locked out.

Or if you have max slots....don’t delete the ones who have bound per character stuff.

Fun times.
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    there's also a more casual Hands On Hips emote that's in the gold subscriber reward vendor guy. The robot dude near the tailors.
    I wonder what that means now, since they're getting rid of monthly subs...
    there's also a more casual Hands On Hips emote that's in the gold subscriber reward vendor guy. The robot dude near the tailors.

I wonder what that means now, since they're getting rid of monthly subs...
    It means that only Lifetimers will have access to old Monthly gold rewards, like always​​