test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RE: Players with broken Nemesis arcs

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2018 in Gameplay Bugs
If you have a character with a broken Nemesis arc, please post that character's name and your @handle here.

Please double check first to make sure your mission arc is actually broken before posting!
1) Check your mission list and see if you have an active Nemesis mission.
2) Talk with Defender and Captain Martin, they could have a Nemesis mission for you.
3) Check extensively to see if you can get a clue drop.

Also, any discussion will be removed from this thread. Please only post your character name and handle.​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    So I got this prob on two chars at the moment. Verified no active Nemesis missions. Nothing from defender or martin. And I spent 20 minute(each) running around one-shotting lower level enemy goons on both chars to see if I could prompt a Nemesis ambush for a clue drop, to no avail. Not sure what else I can try.

So with that in mind, the two characters are Alpha@thecrimsonrevenger and Victorious@thecrimsonrevenger
  • Options
    did you also check your mission list to make sure you don't already have an active nemesis mission? some of them start another mission immediately after finishing the prior one...and don't inform you in any noticeable way​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    Not sure if you did something but I FINALLY got a clue drop on Alpha. Will try again with Vic tomorrow
  • Options
    thecrimsonrevengerthecrimsonrevenger Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Sheesh. From a dry spell of weeks, to having been ambushed 4 times in the last 15 minutes(On Alpha). Killing prisoners in Desert region if that makes any difference.

9/9/18 Edit: Still no luck with Victorious
    Post edited by thecrimsonrevenger on
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    The best way to get clues to drop is to kill furniture. The chairs behind the Until building where Harmon talks is ideal. Lots of chairs and they respawn quickly.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Bear in mind, you have to kill furniture AND pick the red/green/blue/yellow orbs that might spawn. What triggers the nem minion spawning is you picking the orbs, not the actual furniture breaking.​​
This discussion has been closed.