test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Give us a T-pose Emote

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Suggestions Box
Wuss Poppin Jimbo?

Since the game reached bottom of the barrel with the addition of Dabbing Emote, let's get a Little META with the emotes at least

The T-pose, otherwise known as a Reference Pose, is a default unanimated state of some models in 3D graphics (currently getting meme popularity on the internet)
From personal experience I knew about this via the Super Smash Bros and Kingdom Hearts 2 Modification/Hacking communities.
Where a modified character performs an action which he was never programed to do or get hit by an enemy that was never suppose to fight, his model will revert into the T stance because the code doesnt know what to do for the situation (also happens in really badly programed videogames in general)

Can T-pose bugs even occur in Champions Online? Dunno, I remember back in the days when my Hard Drive disk had been getting corrupted that the game kept lagging and the characters would revert almost into a T-pose while jumping on the air for a few seconds

However I noticed that Qliphothic Horrors and Trey Kings have an unusual summoning animation where they ascend from the ground in T-pose (most noticeable during adventure packs/comic series)

So let's get a little META with those emotes, do you think this will break the immersion of the game and reminds us that it's in fact a videogame? :grimace:

Important Sidenote: Any allegation currently on the internet that T-pose is a "hate symbol" is nothing more than another online Hoax run by 4Chan /pol/, the same people who tried to do the same with Fidget Spinners and the Purple Dove from facebook​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on
Tagged: