test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What is up with the Questionite Exchange!?!

Ok so forgive me if I am not in the know but is it me or is the Questionite exchange severely inflated? The lowest exchange rate I see is 467 nowadays when it used to be 230 and even 300. This means where you used to be getting 38 or 27 Zen for 8000 Questionite you are getting are getting sometimes as low as 10. Why is it so high?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    It's been in the 400+ range for years, honestly. Basically, the value of Questionite is depressed because the Q-store hasn't had all that much in must-have items added to it, at least not in comparison to the Zen store, or the SCR/GCR store. Also, our Q-sinks are fairly limited: how often do you really need to unslot a tier 6+ mod? The market value on say, STO is somewhat better since it it trivial to blow through your refining cap by upgrading your equipment.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Yes, Questionite is currently experiencing inflation. However Zen is going strong, and that's pretty okay considering that's the one that people pay real money for. We've been getting a steady stream of reasons to buy cosmic keys so instead of the usual "lock box comes out, inflation goes up, lock box goes away, inflation goes down" we mostly saw a consistent rise until the current point where it seems to have hit an equilibrium between 450-500.
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    There were many On Sale events that cause all those Q>Zen conversion the past couple of Month.
  • Options
    nidan1nidan1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    That explains a bit then, guess I can keep saving up and hoping.