test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intermittent Disconnects

kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
As of the last patch, I am getting consistently disconnected from CO. This is not just the client but also my XMPP chat.

I've verified that my internet during the disconnects is fine as other non-cryptic chats work well, streaming continues to work, etc...all at the same time as being DCed from the game and game chat.

Anyone else seeing this? Note, that I have gotten disconnects before...nothing new there. It's just their frequency has recently really gone up.

Comments

• Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    I have been getting the same thing as well, Kamo. I have no idea how it is happening and I hope it's not my internet. But I have been getting it like this for a while now, just never came out to say it since I didn't know why it was happening.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • Options
    gtw891gtw891 Posts: 115 Arc User
    Well not only am I getting the same. the game now as been outright crashing for me-which never happened before this week.
  • Options
    grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    Experienced a lot of SNR during my QWZ dailies after the 10 patch, SNR at every single fight, sometimes really long (more than 20 seconds).
    Also experienced one of the worst lag i ever saw in this game at the 2 Kigas few minutes ago.
    No red SNR display on screen that time but my skills input were uneffective on screen, my char stuck in place while i was trying to leave the platform to escape this ****, and suddenly finding myself between the dogs and platform, finally dying because of my inability to heal myself during the lag.
    That insane lag didn't affect qwijbo fight several minutes later.

I rarely have lag problems in the game usually. Sporadic disconnects here and there and usual game crashes.
    Brief lags just after patches but it doesn't last long usually.
    Hope this issues will not become an habit
  • Options
    gtw891gtw891 Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    In my case the game does a total crash on me after 10-20 minutes of game play resulting in a black screen that requires a 'forced' shut down/restart (i.e. me going hitting the off/on switch then hitting the start button). I think it has something to do with my NVIDIA card/drivers. However during that run time the game performs flawlessly with little to no lag.

note this didn't happen before the Win10 upgrade