test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stats for Typhoon Spam

thewinxfairythewinxfairy Posts: 70 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Builds and Roles
I have a Squall AT that I have been wanting to go FF with. Since a Wind revamp will probably take longer rather than soon (assuming), I thought I'd go FF either way. So this is the build I have been testing <-- click.

What I'm running into is the stats. I've tested several combinations, such as EGO/dex/rec gearing for all ego, DEX/ego/rec gearing for all out dex, and the same layouts but EGO Pss gearing for dex and vice versa. I haven't picked up end ss and putting nothing in it because I've found that trash mobs die way to quick for ever needing lots of endurance and the only instance that I'd need to worry about having tons of energy is when fighting cosmics, which I'd use CoAP anyways.

I guess, to cut to the chase.... I can't fathom another way to improve damage for a typhoon spam. Anyone have any suggestions?

P.S. - Yes, Justice Gear and Determination Gear are being used, on a Squall lol.

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Typhoon has a dmg typing that's not well covered by one debuff (Cold + Crushing), though I guess you could get a ranged Crushing debuff in there if you really wanted to (and/or maybe Ice Blast's Hard Frost). This is assuming you aren't running into energy issues spamming it, ofc.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    thewinxfairythewinxfairy Posts: 70 Arc User
    Hmm. just gave me an idea, i could replace gust with ice blast w/ hard frost to partially boost the dmg. Good suggestion!