test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dev Tokens

Ok for at least the third time I've been suckered into an event/test/whatever by the mention of dev tokens, whatever they are. Never seen one.

Is there like a secret password or emote sequence I need to complete?

Now that the event is over I don't even care about the token itself. I care about why only a few of us were ignored. Again. I just want the damn game to work as intended. Once. Ever. Or maybe that IS as intended and it is more RNG BS.

Just waiting for someone to point out, "but you're not left out! You're part of a GROUP that got nothing!"

Comments

• ls975ls975 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Dev tokens are handed out by Devs, basically whenever they feel like it. There's a "secret vendor" under the Recognition place in RenCen, just search around on the ground. Thankfully, nothing requires more than 5 tokens, iirc.
  • vaabenvaaben Posts: 2 Arc User
    you are not missing much, just some action figures, a boring tail aura, and a costume piece.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    If you looked at Kais's character in game you'll notice she has a skull mask that covers the lower half of her face.

Honestly, she looks like a Hollow out of Bleach. But yeah, jaw only skull mask.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters