test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugged Ques are getting out of hand

hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
Since On Alert you would occasionally have a Que that would hang and could not be launched no matter what and would stay that way until you teamed up with a group of 5 and entered it. Generally it will show one X and one ? no matter what people do and will freeze the countdown at 59 or 58 seconds.

This has gotten really bad lately. I do not know what has changed but I see these ALL THE TIME now and it can be hard to get 5 people teamed up to fix them. (Somewhat amazing I know but it is true.) Can't we finally put this thing to rest or somehow tell it to change if no one has run it in in so many minutes?

Also it is really annoying how often times an Alert will pop up and allow you to enter just to vanish before you can possibly click the accept. If it pops it should let you accept that mission.

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    And apparently there was a fix about that... but it didn't do anything
    The past 3 days I keep getting borked Smash queues​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    If i can make a suggestion to the people who have to investigate it:

As far as i know, the stuck queues happen on 5 man queues of smash, grab and burst. I never experienced or heard about special alerts like hipan, red winter, green dragon, harmon etc stuck.
    These are also 5 man queues but strangely seems immune to the problem.

So just look how grabs, burst, smash queues works. Then look how special alerts queue works.
    Differences between the two may be the problem.
    Or even simpler, make regular alerts queues working exactly like the special alerts queues.
  • Options
    diggotdiggot Posts: 309 Arc User
    Yesterday we had Gravitar Rampage queue bugged for aprox 5 hours.. yeah i'd say the queue-system is breaking down and needs some serious repairs.
  • Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
    diggot wrote: »
    Yesterday we had Gravitar Rampage queue bugged for aprox 5 hours.. yeah i'd say the queue-system is breaking down and needs some serious repairs.

Wow... I've never seen the Rampages do that... Eeesh.