test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Color palette command

When using a FF slot, you cannot use the color all powers selection. Anyone has the color palette for CO? Kinda need to know what to put for "/powerhue 0 (1-360)" for which color.​​
|| Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||

Comments

• carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    edited April 2018

CO's palette starts at 1 (not 0), but that diagram should give you an idea of which number corresponds to which color.
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Thanks Carrion :D​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Hello I'm Bumping this thread because its extremely useful now with the release of the Premium Z-store service and the fact that Zstore FF slot still don't have a colour all options

So my favourite colour, Green, gives me hard time to get right but thanks to Friends I got the right Hue values
    80 Leaf Green
    120 Strong green

also

242 Violet

if people had any other neat colour hue share​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Also, take note that when using "/powerhue 0 (x)" command that the color change will affect EVERYTHING (Powers, Auras, Devices).

So if you have different colored auras, might want to remember what they are before inputing the command.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Also, take note that when using "/powerhue 0 (x)" command that the color change will affect EVERYTHING (Powers, Auras, Devices).

So if you have different colored auras, might want to remember what they are before inputing the command.
    IIRC this is only the equipped ones. So you can unequip to not color them.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Incidentally, it will also change the color of costume transformations.
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Posts: 63 Arc User
    It would be so nice if there was a way to see PowerIDs...
    Unequipping Auras and Devices does nothing because the command colours everything in your Inventory and Bank Account (only Account Wide Bank is not affected by it)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    avianos wrote: »
    Unequipping Auras and Devices does nothing because the command colours everything in your Inventory and Bank Account (only Account Wide Bank is not affected by it)​​
    The console command or the button?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    The console command or the button?
    The console command
    No Button for Zstore FF slots​​
    well, I just tested it, no idea why I thought it worked, but I just recolored a Gravitar OV device while it was in my inventory with the button.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters