test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Small Tweak to Caliburn's Model for Extra Lore

breaditebreadite Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2018 in Suggestions Box
I wish to propose a small tweak to Robert Caliburn's in-game model. Something I've been wishing to suggest since the Arcane Mage lockbox dropped. With the addition of the Dragon Familiar shoulder piece comes the ability to (what I'm assuming is) easily add a character from the source books that's directly related to Caliburn but has gone unmentioned. Within the book exists a character that holds some importance to Caliburn. That would be his familiar, Nicotine. A small dragon about the size of a house cat, Nicotine is Caliburn's faithful companion. I made a quick mock up of how it'd look in the costume creator already (With some sizes and colors off because I can only eyeball so much) and there's essentially no clipping so as long as none of Caliburn's animation don't mess with it, it should be visually fine.

To quote the book in question (Vibora Bay setting book) on Nicotine, save for information based on his character sheet,

"Caliburn's Familiar is a dragon the size of a housecat. Named Nicotine, the meschievous little creature subsists on a diet of cheap cigars and whiskey. He has a wicked sense of humor, and often gets in trouble.... But when push comes to shove, he's one of Caliburns most important friends and allies."

Comments