test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shadowolf505's Thematic Builds (Post was deleted somehow)

shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
edited March 2018 in Builds and Roles
|| Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||

Comments

• bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    It looks like Mystirium might need a poison for LE.
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    It looks like Mystirium might need a poison for LE.

Yeah, if there's a poison applying device, I can get him it. Or I take off Ascension.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Nice! Always like to see new themed builds posted!
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
    riverocean wrote: »
    Nice! Always like to see new themed builds posted!

Thanks! I'll be posting the gear either later today or tomorrow. And more builds will come when they come with a toon. :)​​
    edited March 2018
    As promised, the gear and whatever else!

First up, Sky-Breaker's gear and stats.
    https://gyazo.com/a1c5ad34ecf460cf5a4d133eb5821788
    ^ Stats

Gear: Distinguished Gloves of Offense (Strength Enhancement 7, Constitution Enhancement 7, Confront 7, Confront 7),
    Distinguished Armor of Freedom (Constitution Armoring 7, Constitution Armoring 7, Impact Prism 7, Impact Prism 7),
    Distinguished Helmet of Efficiency (Constitution Armoring 7, Constitution Enhancement 7, Gambler's Lucky Gem 7, Ironclad's Willpower 7),
    Onslaught Gloves of the Defender (Constitution Enhancement 5),
    Armored Heart of Determination (Constitution Enhancement 5)
    Hastened Eyepiece of Determination (Constitution Enhancement 5)

Devices: PRIMUS Spark Shield, Voltanic Potential, Inborn Tenacity, Elder Worm Humidity Dome, Neuroelectric Pulse Generator​​
    edited March 2018
    First up, Omni-Star!

https://gyazo.com/2208fdf022722e1eea9ba1af36fb39a3
    ^ Stats

Gear:
    Distinguished Gloves of Offense (Strength Enhancement 7, Constitution Enhancement 7, Confront 7, Confront 7),
    Distinguished Armor of Freedom (Constitution Armoring 7, Constitution Armoring 7, Impact Prism 7, Impact Prism 7),
    Distinguished Helmet of Efficiency (Constitution Armoring 7, Constitution Enhancement 7, Gambler's Lucky Gem 7, Ripper's Rage 7),
    Onslaught Gloves of the Defender (Constitution Enhancement 5),
    Armored Heart of Determination (Constitution Enhancement 5)
    Bolestering Eyepiece of Determination (Constitution Enhancement 5)

Devices:
    PRIMUS Spark Shield,
    Voltanic Potential,
    Inborn Tenacity,
    Elder Worm Humidity Dome,
    Neuroelectric Pulse Generator​​
    Moving onto, Traction!

https://gyazo.com/2d8b8d20f2d2848a41cc515859955899
    ^Stats

Gear:
    Justice Gloves of Precision (Gambler's Lucky Gem 7, Gambler's Lucky Gem 7, Dexterity Enhancement 7, Dexterity Enhancement 7),
    Justice Tights of Fitness (Growth Amulet 7, Growth Amulet 7, Dexterity Armoring 7, Dexterity Armoring 7),
    Justice Helmet of Efficiency (Gambler's Lucky Gem 7, Dexterity Armoring 7, Dexterity Enhancement 7, Left Eye of the Ruby Dragon 7),
    Critical Belt of Determination (Dexterity Enhancement 5),
    Bolestering Heart of Determination (Dexterity Enhancement 5),
    Bolestering Eyepiece of Determination (Dexterity Enhancement 5)

Devices:
    PRIMUS Spark Shield,
    Voltanic Potential,
    Inborn Tenacity,
    Elder Worm Humidity Dome,
    Neuroelectric Pulse Generator​​
    Blazing man himself, Solar-Senturion!

https://gyazo.com/7a1dc982068d11ac5177d8a4a33252dc
    ^Stats

Gear:
    Justice Gloves of Precision (Gambler's Lucky Gem 7, Gambler's Lucky Gem 7, Ego Enhancement 7, Ego Enhancement 7),
    Justice Tights of Fitness (Growth Amulet 7, Growth Amulet 7, Ego Armoring 7, Ego Armoring 7),
    Justice Helmet of Speed (Gambler's Lucky Gem 7, Ego Armoring 7, Ego Enhancement 7, Qwyjibo's Fury 7),
    Cosmic Fang of Wrath Critical Core 5),
    Onslaught Tights of Fitness (Ego Enhancement 5),
    Bolestering Eyepiece of Determination (Ego Enhancement 5)

Devices:
    Inborn Tenacity,
    Fun Nullifier Device,
    Major Power Temporary Shield,
    Coward's Lament,
    Empowered Dragon Staff​​
    I spelled Bolstering wrong in all the gear comments, lol. Will add the other characters' gear when they are done gearing. Please note that Sky-Breaker is the same as Omni-Star with the exception of the damage core and he uses a Hastened Eyepiece of Determination rather than what Omni-Star uses. Hope this thread and links are useful! \o/​​
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Weird that build compilation threads are being lost- prob just a forum bug. Always good to keep a backup doc somewhere else, ofc.

Anyways, the builds overall look pretty good. I have to assume w/ Omni-Star that Backhand Chop is for the interrupt? Cause you could also take its Demolish-refreshing adv to save you from having to re-charge Demolish (the attack). I also assume that Sky Breaker is using Fire Shield to put up CF. I would prob also add a no-cd AoE attack to the Fire dps build, even if its not strictly needed.
    For the AoPM healer- I personally wouldn't want to build a healer w/o any dps powers, though I do admire the commitment to playing support in group play. I am surprised you didn't take the Gifts adv on BCR, though.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    Gifts of the storm for a healer usually do 20% of my healing at kiga

edited March 2018
    Well, all your points are correct Flow. I'm actually going to take the demolish refresher advantage on BC for Omni-Star. The shield is for CF applying on Sky-Breaker. And well, my healer does fair enough without a DPS power tbh, but good idea to add or not. And well, my healer has to be updated in his build a bit so I will get onto doing that soon enough. :)​​
    edited March 2018
    Yea, sorry if I came off as overly critical there- don't want to steal your thunder in your thread. The builds def look capable for the high-end, and giving some gear/stat advise is also appreciated. Its nice stuff overall.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    flowcyto wrote: »
    Yea, sorry if I came off as overly critical there- don't want to steal your thunder in your thread. The builds def look capable for the high-end, and giving some gear/stat advise is also appreciated. Its nice stuff overall.

Nah, it's fine man. I'm still learning stuff tbh in CO so all help is welcomed. :)​​
    edited April 2018
    Guide has been updated add some more flavor, shoutout to Flow and Slab for their suggestions.​​
    Post edited by shadowolf505 on
    And for the wonderful part of this thread... DIY! \O/

Letting players ask or do a build themselves for review, also extends in game to help out players. Just PM/mail me in game @shadowolf505.​​
    Make me an hybrid pff earth powerset healer ~0~

blockwave said:

Vapor Form is also a must.
    blockwave wrote: »

You can get Protection Field, That Bubble Power, Some Thing Here, Insert Random Power :)​​
    Ty, awesome build, a little bit hard to level, Vapo Form ? Is it an ult power ? ~0~

Vapor Form is awesome transformation that makes you do 300% more of what the build was made for. :O​​
    edited April 2018
    Right, made some *critical* changes to the builds, mainly on the Tanks and one or two DPSers since I've found other ways of making the builds have extra points.

Long story short, Brimstone works WAY better as AoE challenge and a Thermal Reverb applier for Heavy Weapons than I thought (haha), also gives you at least 4 extra points so if you choose to use Invul as the passive, it works. Brimstone also helps out in grabbing Baby's aggro at Dino fights.

The other change was to the Fighting Claws DPS because Viper's Fangs works well with having to apply Shredded as a power and Rend and Tear actually good to use, if not applying (or reapplying) bleeds.

Last change was to Might Tank because the refresh on Backhand Chop is working but not every time sadly.

Those are the changes for now... and Crowd Controller's gear shall be posted next.​​
    edited May 2018
    Update: Have now added Growth Tank, Fighting Claws DPS, and AoED Healer to the guide.

*made some more toons lmao*

And if someone can give me insight on how to make a Munitions Ranged DPS as well as Ice Ranged or Electricity Ranged, I'd be happy for the help.​​
    Muni is basically 2GM, Frag Grenade w/ advs, TC, and KI. Ego/Dex/Rec stacking Ego.
    Re: Muni, Ice, Elec- you can get some starter advice w/ Aqia's attack rotation guides in Kamokami's dps thread:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1208228/endgame-dps-build-guide/p1
    Hmm, okay
    Thanks guys :D​​
  • megalosermegaloser Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I want to try out your laser sword tank build, but I can't find Meltdown for the life of me. Is it a lockbox power or something? If so, what do you suggest to replace it?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm a dummy. I didn't realize it was a Gadgeteering Ultimate. I'll have to keep leveling to be able to slot that power. lol
  • meltdown IS a lockbox power, in addition to being an ultimate - but last i checked, it was sub-100 G, so a few dozen smashes or a lucky loot drop in a place like vibora bay or wherever should get you the funds to buy one

mind, this was all before cryptic started fiddling with the purple special foil vouchers for the collector store by splitting them up, so it may have gone up in price since​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    megaloser wrote: »
    I want to try out your laser sword tank build, but I can't find Meltdown for the life of me. Is it a lockbox power or something? If so, what do you suggest to replace it?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm a dummy. I didn't realize it was a Gadgeteering Ultimate. I'll have to keep leveling to be able to slot that power. lol

Yeah, it's a Lockbox ultimate (sorry I replied slowly) about that. The laser sword tank has been changed/removed from the guide but here's the link if you didn't save it already. PS: Has been altered a bit after doing some testing on the test server for gear.

Tech-Spider
    v2.4.2-29

Super Stats
    Level 6: Strength (Primary)
    Level 10: Constitution (Secondary)
    Level 15: Dexterity (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: Superhuman (Str: 12, Con: 12)
    Level 6: Enduring (Con: 8)
    Level 9: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 12: Boundless Reserves (Con: 5, End: 5)
    Level 15: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 18: Covert Ops Training (Str: 3, Dex: 3, Con: 3, Int: 3)
    Level 21: Physical Conditioning (Str: 5, Con: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Laser Edge (advantages)
    Level 1: Lightwave Slash (Burn Bright, Download, Challenge!)
    Level 6: Lightspeed Dash (advantages)
    Level 8: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Meltdown (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 14: Masterful Dodge (advantages)
    Level 17: Unified Theory
    Level 20: Lock N Load (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 23: Luminescent Slash (Rank 2, Radiate, Challenge!)
    Level 26: Backhand Chop (advantages)
    Level 29: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 32: Energy Shield (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Defiance (advantages)
    Level 38: Form of the Tiger (advantages)
    Adv. Points: 34/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Displacement Acrobatics (Rank 2, Rank 3, Versatility)
    Level 35: Jet Boots (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Specializations
    Strength: Physical Peak (3/3)
    Strength: Aggression (2/2)
    Strength: Brutality (2/2)
    Strength: Juggernaut (3/3)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Modified Gear (2/2)
    Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Warden: Ruthless (2/2)
    Warden: Elusive (2/2)
    Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Mastery: Strength Mastery (1/1)​​
    And to
    megaloser wrote: »
    If so, what do you suggest to replace it?

If you wanted to replace it because of not being able to buy it, you can go ahead and take Particle Smash for the debuff. But I wouldn't recommend using no ultimate on a tank tbh.​​