test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Costume Improvement] Separate slots for Back items, Capes and Wings

kanzu1kanzu1 Posts: 22 Arc User
As the title says, it would just be a simple addition of moving wings into their own separate slots and doing the same with capes.

This simple addition would give another addition to the creation of costumes and in addition to that, capes with wings? That's bloody epic.

You'd no longer need to force yourself to give up the neck slots for the archer cape and then use the back slot for wings or something else or go with the Qliphotic helmet for the cape piece and then add wings, resulting in you being stuck with a (depending on the skill) difficult to use helmet.

Some regular back items would even make use of this. Say, you want that Chad Fantasy Mantle and a sword on your back, boom, go ahead. But right now? You need to with the neck piece archer mantle and then back slot sword and when you want to add another neck piece which would make it look a lot better? Well you're out of luck!

But now, throw in this small update, and bam.

This simple addition would add a nice amount of extra customization to the already gigantic amount there is.

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Won’t happen. They won’t make any more slots as it doesn’t benefit furries
  • kanzu1kanzu1 Posts: 22 Arc User

I'm afraid of how realistic this response is. But I have hope!

• stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User

I want the option for two tails~! :D
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Cryptic Engine's scroll ball(bar) option is limited. It's streched to maximum/EXTREEEM.
    Because otherwise they would have made separate BEARDS/STACH and (joke)CIGAR/PIPE slots/categories!!!
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!