test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod that boosts Meltdown?

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,430 Arc User
I think that Meltdown is a Gadgeteering power? If so it seems like it should be boosted by the Teleios Gadget mod, but that seems to have no effect on boosting the power. Maybe I am getting something wrong here?
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Meltdown is Laser Sword so Cybermind's Impression boosts it.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    OK, that makes sense, and it does work, but it's kind of confusing to call it a Gageteer power (at least that's what I see under the power description in the Powers window) and not have it boosted by the mod that boosts gadgeteering powers.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    Meltdown is a laser sword power and was introduced when the laser sword was revamped.

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    It should be flagged as Technology generally and LS specifically, and the utility dmg mods are supposed to only abide by the specific powerset flag afaik. Now, all the ults in Tech (not just Meltdown) are labelled as 'Gadgeteer' (not Gadgeteering) on their tooltips, and I have to assume that's just a typo and they meant to use the main framework label instead (Technology), as that's how it is for other framework's ults (Mentalist, Brick, etc).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!