test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stacking Magnifiers

saxophone55#9225 saxophone55 Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2018 in Items and Crafting
Is it still possible to stack devices such as super magnifiers? Can you operate two at a time? If so, does one have to be temporary and the other permanent? Thank you for the information!

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I haven't tried it yet, but I heard a rumor that you can use both perm and temp versions of supermag together. Take note that the temp only lasts a short time. Not sure if it's timer resets like Sidekicks devices.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    You can stack the temp and perm ones, not sure if you might want to though. But yeah, just confirming that you can do this. :D​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • I am assuming that you cannot stack permanents together. Thank you for all the tips!
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Would be nice if they made an Aura, with certain limits, something like 8-Stacks of Growth from Enrage type of size, of course that would disable the adv effects for the Form while Aura is active.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • lamina781lamina781 Posts: 28 Arc User
    Pretty sure it was temp and perm one that would stack but was long ago and fixed,so you might be able to turn on 2 perm mag or a temp + perm mag but you will not get any bigger than just having 1 on.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2018
    Hey guys, stacking magnifiers is not intended behavior (having players that size running around can cause issues for other players and just isn't friendly on the game). While there is something in place currently to prevent them from stacking (that apparently isn't working so well), there will be additional changes made to prevent their stacking.​​
This discussion has been closed.