test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does Aspect of the Bestial stack enrage or maintain it?

saxophone55#9225 saxophone55 Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2018 in Power Discussion
Hello,
I am relatively new to the game. My question is about the Aspect of the Bestial. Does it add more stacks of enrage to your character or does it only maintain up to 3 stacks total at max rank? Any input is appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    The max stacks most for toggles like AtoB is 8 (ie. 8 Enraged! max), and you can build that up even at rank1. Extra ranks usually only give you added stacks at the start, and since you should be able to build your toggle stacks easily, normal ranks are typically ignored for most toggles and they are left at rank1.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    Can you stack different abilities (such as enraged with aggressor and Aspect of the Bestial) to obtain 8 total stacks of enrage passively? This would be useful to avoid losing your stacks if it takes too long to refresh them.
  • Options
    Yea, you can use something like Aggressor to keep Enraged! rolling between combat.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
  • Options
    Ok. Thank you. I am assuming that you can do the same with Aspect of the Bestial, Enraged, and Aggressor combined to keep your Enrage with 8 stacks at all times. Is this possible?
  • Options
    You can't have more than one toggle active at a time (so no combining AotB and Enrage), so if you want other sources of Enraged! (stacks or refreshes of it) then you have to look outside of the toggle/form powers. Even then, you shouldn't have too much downtime between fights, and in high-end content you are often constantly in combat, so most players wouldn't prioritize getting a power just to keep stacks going outside of combat. I guess it can fall off more often when doing solo missions, but most players also don't prioritize that level of content, so you're prob not going to see it often in builds around here.
  • Options
    Ok. Thank you so much for the information!