test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rocker power set ideas

While looking over the powers for the Rocker AT, I noticed that most of the choices are just recycled Devastator attacks. The only power what seems to suit the theme is an Ultimate that isn't even in the regular AT; Power Chord.

What if we could use the guitar in ways other than melee? How about this idea: take the animation for Flamethrower, replace the gun with a guitar (for your Rammstein homage) or allow different effects like Celestial or lasers. The effect could either be blasting enemies with a beam of energy or a heal for other players. Perhaps a fire-based heal animation could be holding a lighter in the air, a buff for teammates could be a headbanging emote, a stun attack could be used to force enemies into a dance emote similar to what Foxbat does?

What i'm suggesting is basically more powers to use the guitar in a traditional sense instead of merely clubbing villains with it like a mosh pit.

Comments

• Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    Power Chord is a lockbox reward....
  • Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    There wont be a Rocker power set, lol. Power Chord is from a lockbox, not going to put it on an AT that you have to buy or get with Gold, lmao. It's not Devastator attacks, it's Heavy Weapons. Think that's all I have to say.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||