test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questionite Market

zhure1zhure1 Posts: 6 Arc User
Made an offer on the market this afternoon at the then-current price of 448 Questionite per Zen for 67 Zen (and a separate transaction for another 1 at the same price). Even though that was the current price the market didn't award me the Zen.

I figured it was just laggy or a bit buggy and went to bed. A few hours later the market was even lower (down to around 430 Q per Z) and still my shares hadn't moved so I tried to pull them from the market and got an "Internal error" message.

Sent a bug report, and as with every bug report I've made, no response, no nothing. (Have given up getting the cape glide power I tried to buy like three events ago.) But that nearly 30,000Q represents a big chunk of time investment so where should I turn next?
-Z-

Comments

• amosov78amosov78 Posts: 98 Arc User
    I've run into this today as well, put a ticket in and now just waiting.
  • bewp#5697 bewp Posts: 10 Arc User
    I've also got a bunch of Q/Z in limbo. I'm pretty sure it happened while the account server was messed up but the game was still running.
  • zhure1zhure1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Some solace in not being the only one. Please leave a reply if you get a resolution of any kind.
    -Z-
  • zhure1zhure1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    According to chatter on the COX channel, it's a prevalent problem and everyone's hoping for a patch. Until then, keep farming? I guess?
  • nevyn34nevyn34 Posts: 104 Arc User
    I've been hit by this too. Tried to buy zen with Q and its stuck. Can't cancel my offer, didn't recieve anything.
    Current Roster:

Frostbiter (Freeform Ice DPS)
    Battle Hazard (Unleashed AT)
    Glacial Tyrant (Glacier AT)
    Silver Mantra ( Freeform Single Blade DPS)
    Magnetros (Freeform Heavy Weapons/Lightning Hybrid)
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    I spoke with some peeps about this today and was told that it should sort itself out when we restart the server Thursday. If you find your Questionite is still missing after that, please update your status in this thread.​​
  • nevyn34nevyn34 Posts: 104 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

I spoke with some peeps about this today and was told that it should sort itself out when we restart the server Thursday. If you find your Questionite is still missing after that, please update your status in this thread.​​

Thanks for the update!
    Current Roster:

Frostbiter (Freeform Ice DPS)
    Battle Hazard (Unleashed AT)
    Glacial Tyrant (Glacier AT)
    Silver Mantra ( Freeform Single Blade DPS)
    Magnetros (Freeform Heavy Weapons/Lightning Hybrid)
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    So, best not to trade on the Q market until after server reset?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!