test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Recent constant SNR

Some players and I have been noticing that there have been a lot of SNRs lately. It's apparent during Cosmics and Alerts. Is the server hiccuping or is there something else causing this.

P.S. I checked my connection and everything was fine.
mfZ37eB.png
Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
DeviantART|FurAffinity|
Twitter

Comments

• Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    +1
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I haven't noticed any problems like that of late.

I am still puzzled by the 50% chance of an SNR on PTS when going into the battle arena. I've seen that for a long time.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    It could be a regional thing. Like Asian and/or European players having connectivity issues.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Tried playing yesterday, oh boy, I had to reset my modem but that only helped, not fix the spikes I was experiencing and a few SNR, could be my end I don't know, we're suppose to be getting NBN (Fibre Optics, Finally) Here soon so that could contribute, regardless the lag isn't fun...
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."