test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sammie's Dolls Despawning After Spawning

chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
Is that suppose to happen?
This quest is already annoyingly time-consuming than it already is. You wait for like 10 mins or so, then search for the spots where they spawn. You see the green spot forming but when you approach it, it disappears... Like wth, i didn't wait for 10mins just for a doll that might be needed to accomplish this darn quest.
mfZ37eB.png
Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
DeviantART|FurAffinity|
Twitter

Comments

• Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User

Yeah it is.

They stick around for about 2-3 minutes after spawning. If you want to guarantee reaching them in time I recommend using a vehicle or a fast flight power so you can check every spawn location within 3 minutes.

This post should probably not be in the Gameplay Bugs section since it's not a technical issue or a bug.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    kamokami said:

Yeah it is.

They stick around for about 2-3 minutes after spawning. If you want to guarantee reaching them in time I recommend using a vehicle or a fast flight power so you can check every spawn location within 3 minutes.

This post should probably not be in the Gameplay Bugs section since it's not a technical issue or a bug.
    But it wasn't 2-3 minutes. The green glow was literally forming for 5 secs and then disappears. The doll didn't even spawn. I was the only one hunting dolls at that time.

It may seem I'm complaining for my benefit but this quest has seriously exhausted the last of my patience.

I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't creepy-related.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter