test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New event or mission arc

shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
edited November 2017 in Suggestions Box
Seeing as how the CW Arrowverse is doing an Earth X crossover across the 4 main shows (Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow), I'd like to see an event where the evil version of your character or the Champions (from Multifaria) invade the prime Earth (where we hang out in Millennium City currently) and attack the city. One way is that I'd like it to be a Red Winter controlled Earth (like the Nazis winning WW2 of Earth X) invading or us going to that said Earth.

Story:
James Harmon, aka Defender, was messing around with the portal that was used for Resistance and came across an Earth where Red Winter took over. The Champions and you (the players) must go to said Earth and help save it. You must make allies on your way there, recruit friends and overcome the evil that can take over your character (allows you to become an actual villain to fight the Champions).

Enemies:
1) Twisted Champions: Same as the current ones but actually evil and not genderbent or whatever
2) Custom Character: Would be a side mission to have where you fight the evil version of your character
3) Red Winter Soldiers: I have a costume created for the soldiers and would love to show it in game for anyone (pm @shadowolf505 to see it)

Rewards:
1) Transformation: Transforms you into one of the soldiers, with their attacks and such
2) New costume parts: Such as a Face Plate that covers the entire face like the one from Iron Age set but has a built in Red Winter logo
3) Vehicles?: Haven't been a vehicle fan but maybe a hovercar with a Red Winter logo or a tank with the logo on it
4) Devices: A sword device, dual pistols device, turret device, some of the Gadgeteering set pets as devices
|| Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
Post edited by shadowolf505 on

Comments

• Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User

Enemies:
    1) Twisted Champions: Same as the current ones but actually evil and not genderbent or whatever

This, but instead your character gets genderbent upon entering the dimension

Reward is a genderbend device
  • Options
    Seems cool to have. I mean, there is a command in game to make a female version of your male toon and vice versa in the tailor so shouldnt be hard to make it an actual feature for this.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • Options
    blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    What command does that ? Oo

• Options
    I forgot the command but there is one, I'll try to find it.​​