test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recog Perks Bugs

roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
BUG: Bronze Age, Modern Age perk counts can get stuck, despite gaining more recog.

My main has recently (past month) gained about 300 GCR, yet the counter for Modern Age remains at 195. Same for Bronze Age.
The Silver Age counter does continue to tick normally.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.

Comments

• carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    If you are carrying a full amount (1000) of one of the Recognition types, gaining additional Recognition of that type will not count toward the perk. Spend some if you reach capacity.

My guess is that your UNTIL Recognition is at the full 1000, which halts your progress on the Bronze Age perk. Modern Age's tally is showing you just the Bronze Age progress, so that one appears stalled as well.

Modern Age probably should have a checklist instead of a counter, since it's dependent on three different perks.
  • both my bronze and modern age perks are stalled too, and neither my UNTIL or SCR pools are full, so that's not what's causing it​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator

both my bronze and modern age perks are stalled too, and neither my UNTIL or SCR pools are full, so that's not what's causing it​​

Interesting. Is that issue on a specific character, or are you seeing it account-wide? And when you pick up a piece of UNTIL Recognition, does it count that in your inventory (but not the perk), or does your inventory ignore it as well?
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    I am seeing this on some characters, not others.

My inventory adds the recog, but the perk counter does not always register.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.