test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Masquerade's Guide to Trick or Treating

guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
What would you say if I told you there was a way to get treat bags that's only half as efficient as joining a pain train and curb stomping undead heroes, but also has the disadvantages of not including the chance to get decent gear or rare drops? Guy, you'd probably say, that's crazy why would they have a clearly inferior way of getting treats? Well, allow me to present to you Tick or Treating, Millennium City style.

Step One: Get Into Costume

Sure, you could run around in your usual outfit, but do you want your friends seeing you doing this?

Call it getting into the spirit of the event, or getting into disguise, point is people are going to think sexy Defender is out scrounging for treat bags not Masquerade.

Step Two: Look For Unusual Civilians

That guy isn't moving.

People are freaking out and running but that lady is standing still

These NPCs will happily stand next to villains without panicking. I assume the bad guys have been bribed with candy.

Now I should point out that it is possible for these unusual civilians to actually move on occasion, in all likelihood they'll be the only stationary people on most streets.

Step Three: Know Your Costumes

Once you spot a stationary civilian you can approach and see if they match any of these common costumes:

Dead Tuxedo Man

Farmer Man

Sporting Enthusiast Farmer Man

Al Lewis

Black Elvira

Sexy Witch

Slutty Vampire

Slutty Racist

Step Four: The Consequences

Most of the time when you interact with these unusual civilians you'll get 1 or 2 treat bags, but occasionally they'll try to play a trick on you by turning into a monster.

Either a ghost:

Or a Mummy:

Or a Frankenstein's Monster

When the monsters die they usually drop treat bags, but sometimes they don't. Guess that's the treat. Anyways that's the guide questions comment? I may or may not get back to you.

Comments