test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online: The 8th Anniversary Celebration!

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Time to get the party on! What party?! The big 8th Anniversary bash, of course! You can find all the gear to show off your festive hero…from Party Hair, Horn and Headband to a Glitter Belt and…for those secretive party animals…a Half Feather Mask. Pick them up for event currency. Just visit the Anniversary Party Host at Renaissance Center in Millennium City!

But that's not all! The Anniversary is kicking off and it’s time to collect your special gifts. Head over to Millennium City’s Renaissance Center, find the Anniversary Party Host and you can claim your title (“The Party’s Getting Started,” natch!), and a limited edition Millennium Spirt Vehicle. We’ve also made a few Zen store items available for a limited time: Sci-Fi Emblems!

And last but not least, get cooking with this Chef Hat Anniversary special subscriber reward. Not big enough, you say? Not loud enough, you say? Not glitteramous enough, you say?! Time to bring out the big gun! Party. Cannon. #NuffSaid.

Champions, thank you so much for your eight years of support. Get you there and defend Millennium City. We'll be right behind you.

Get a quick little preview here!

On a personal note, thanks to all of you for an amazing 8 years of being heroic and going on this journey with us. We hope to bring you better and brighter things in the future, and most importantly, that all of you keep having fun!

Comments

• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    I haven't been here for so much honestly, 2 years or so?
    but still, it has been very fun and great experience so far, and not only thanks to the devs, but to the community also, thanks everyone for this~​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • rossmosissrossmosiss Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hey,

I have some new characters that couldn't get gifts from the anniversary host? What do I have to do? Get to a minimum level?

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

Hey,

I have some new characters that couldn't get gifts from the anniversary host? What do I have to do? Get to a minimum level?

Yeah, I think it's lvl 11.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Level 10, I had a toon at level 9 couldn't get the things, leveled up to 10 and I could.
  • rossmosissrossmosiss Posts: 18 Arc User
    guyhumual said:

Level 10, I had a toon at level 9 couldn't get the things, leveled up to 10 and I could.

Thanks!
  • vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    8 years? Dang, I must've been around and about for at least 6-7 of those by now...

In reality, this game is as good as they come. And I needed to design superheroes real bad, and there's been times where I've had to give em up just to get my parents off my back. But now I can go make some more. And then I'm going to go on even more adventures after that, Morty. And I'm going to level them, Morty. Because the world is full of villains who will fall before our powrs. And sure, they'll tear us apart. But if you team with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, and you're gonna be a part of them. And maybe I'll get a vehicle and race around, Morty, we're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, just you and me Morty, the outside world is our enemy, it's just vorshoth and random other players and their adventures, forever and ever, a hundred years Champions Online, Champions Online running forever and Champions Online time, all day long forever, all, a hundred days Champions Online, forever Champions Online. over and over Champions Online dot com www dot arc games dot com forward slash e n forward slash forums forward slash championsonline hash adventures for a hundred years!
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]
  • jamvarujamvaru Posts: 7 Arc User
    i would like custom lairs and sg lairs, and custom missions, and auto-team (as an option)
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    Excuse me how long does the event continue? I've found I must dance every hours a lot still...
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    monaahiru said:

Excuse me how long does the event continue? I've found I must dance every hours a lot still...

Should be until the end of the month.
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Plan on it ending the 28th. Which means you have until the night of the 27th or early morning the 28th to dance your butt off.

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    In the in game calendar it says it ends of 9/28, but I guarantee a lot of people won't see that message and will be planning on a literal month ending on 9/30. I hope people will spread the word in game so that as few people are left out of the loop as possible.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I've been telling people to expect it to end Thursday with maint.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    edited September 2017
    250*4 more tokens to grind to get all the costume parts in anniversary store...

edited September 2017
    250 * 4 more tokens grinding to get all costumes in anniversary store...

I have no time!!! o3o
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    I managed to get all the things yesterday. Admittedly having over 100 toons helped with that, opening 700 presents really speeds things along, but I still ended up having to do the daily mission every day that it was up. Not with all my toons thankfully, but with the eight or so I usually do events with.