test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More emotes? post here your suggestions

more flexing poses or flex posing looping? :P
or what about other king of exercise like abs? since some heroes do actually like to do gym stuff and that
post more suggestions here~​​
Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    we really need a "hugz" emote! Like the teddy hugging itself emoticon from skype for the animation

Coyote signs too "HELP" "OUCH" "RIP" ...etc

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    shadowzero66shadowzero66 Posts: 331 Arc User
    Grind for the Grind God! Tokens for the Token Throne!
  • Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    I am the law
    Where you hold out your badge like a police officer
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • Options
    omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Different poses for sitting and maybe some for lounging. Like hands behind their head relaxing, and then one where they lay on their side like they're reading a book or something.
  • Options

Different poses for sitting and maybe some for lounging. Like hands behind their head relaxing, and then one where they lay on their side like they're reading a book or something.

Since you cant double click a chair like in STO perhaps have a couple that makes the chair, beach towel or lounger??

^of coarse this should also trigger a summer event like in sto too!!

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User

1-Arms crossed, because it's badass

2-Facepalm

3-Double facepalm, because sometimes facepalm is not enough

4-Weapon on shoulder (light wepon, heavy weapon, gun), though i doubt it would be easily doable.

5-Hands in pockets (only right, only left, and both)

And for OP who seems to like physical feats,

6-Vertical pushups

7-Split JCVD style

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    We have a power that is part of the animation but I want a double fist on air type of KHAN!!!!!!!! emote
  • Options

We have a power that is part of the animation but I want a double fist on air type of KHAN!!!!!!!! emote

you know the rule, when you reference it, you have to link it! ^^
    https://youtu.be/wRnSnfiUI54?t=17s

• Options
    On my phone, doesnt like when I link stuff
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    On my phone, doesnt like when I link stuff

no excuses! rules are not made to be broken...mostly​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    • Fist Shake
    • Dramatic "Fall to knees, defeated" emote
    • Chest-Thrust/Intimidate
    • Beast sleep (curled up in a cozy ball like a cat)
    • Threaten-to-slap emote
    • Warcry!
    • Burp.
    • Cheer emote that actually makes noise.
    • Reclined sit
    • Some kind of dog-equivalent to lickpaw
    • A variety of photo-op emotes - pose, proud/cute/whatever, with very minimal animation.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Cellphone Talk

Cellphone Text

Drink Bottle

Drink Glass

Use Clipboard

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Would like to see some emotes where you can lift a barbell or dumbbells. Maybe a Shoulder/Bench Press Emote that makes a barbell appear like Flipcoin emote does.

A "Going Crazy" emote. The animation our character does when Experimental Teleiosaurus Injection is used.

A "Tracking" emote, where your char sniff around like dogs do.

A "Draw me like on of your French girls" emote. Because why not?

Lastly, this emote would bd appreciated:

mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    what game is that from? the graphics make it look like one of those DOTA-like games​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I'd love a Martial Arts Style Bow, in addition to the more courtly one we have.

I'd also love to see Martial Arts versions of the Fighting and Brawling Emotes we have.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options

I'd also love to see Martial Arts versions of the Fighting and Brawling Emotes we have.

mayeb even showing off nunchucks move like bruce lee, a swipe and sheath for a kitana or twirling a pistol, rifle drills for soldiers..

• Options

Actually you just reminded me, the tailor furry in Club Caprice has a formal bow emote that he uses every few seconds.

Why don't we got that?

• Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

what game is that from? the graphics make it look like one of those DOTA-like games​​

It's Warwick's Visual Update/Rework in League of Legends. Surprised you haven't heard of it.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    why would i have heard of it? i don't play league of legends​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User

you know the rule, when you reference it, you have to link it! ^^
    https://youtu.be/wRnSnfiUI54?t=17s
    Unlikely to happen, it's an emote in STO and there for CBS would probably block it.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    You can't own arm movements.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User

You can own assets that are used in a particular game however, and again CBS is also the master of this concerning the game and their license.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options

airguitar emote said otherwise for about 4 years.

• Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

Copyright can be applied to non-verbal expressions, but whether double fists in the air would be distinctive enough to qualify is not obvious (it's not even in the clip that was linked). Something like a Vulcan salute would certainly cross the line, though.
  • Options
    but 'incoherent scream of anguish and rage' would not​​
    #LegalizeAwoo