test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forum Bug

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
Im unable to fix or replace my signature, I was unable to change images for a while. Now I no longer have one at all! Is this a bug or an intentional restriction placed upon us??

...is this affecting anyone else?

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.

Comments

• catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    It would be great to hear from a moderator here concerning this issue.

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    While I am not a forum moderator, but I can tell you it is a bug and according to the moderator here it is being fixed or will be. Cryptic has been aware of it since the 4th and needs Vanilla (the company running the forums) to do the actual repairs.

As soon as they get it fixed my siggy will reflect my Champions and not my Neverwinter D&D. Meanwhile I am working on this...

banner.png
    Raging Princess Blaze + Model 286 + Red Inferno + Burgundy Beetle
    edited August 2017

While I am not a forum moderator, but I can tell you it is a bug and according to the moderator here it is being fixed or will be. Cryptic has been aware of it since the 4th and needs Vanilla (the company running the forums) to do the actual repairs.

thx for the news on it. ^_^

EDIT:

As soon as they get it fixed my siggy will reflect my Champions and not my Neverwinter D&D. Meanwhile I am working on this...

Im going for a more D.va gremlin theme.

Post edited by catstarsto on

• sandukutupusandukutupu Posts: 65 Arc User
    I think this is the finished siggy. I plan to link this with my Primus Database account whenever Vanilla fixes the broken bits.

banner.png
    Raging Princess Blaze + Model 286 + Red Inferno + Burgundy Beetle
    It looks good, nice work.