test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

a quick question

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 725 Arc User
I was wondering how to tell what powers you have unlocked via, from lock boxes and such. As some of the ultimate's, the thing is when you look at costume parts you know as it has an indicator.

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    They stated it in their full Descriptions in the powers window with big bold gold text

THIS POWER CAN BE FOUND IN THE X LOCKBOX

for example
    Ego Blade Pandemonium THIS POWER CAN BE FOUND IN THE ALIEN INVADER LOCKBOX

THIS POWER CAN BE ACQUIRED DURING THE NIGHTMARE INVANSION EVENT
    (Holy Water)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Find a level 35 and go to the bottom and if they are still greyed out then you don't own them: just like travels you don't own
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Ah sorry about that, I misunderstood

Unfortenly there is no way to do that without manully checking yourself and I don't know if its possible for the DEVs to create an identical unlock indicator like costume pieces

if you are playing as freeform you can check all the powers ingame any time

Click the power icon in the Mini map HUB -> All Powers -> Filter: mark Unavailable
    All powers will show (including Travel Powers) and you look it up
    The window will show you if you have this power unlocked or not

EDIT: actually scratch that, Lockbox powers don't tell you if you have them unlocked or not like Z store ones :/​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    grondgrindergrondgrinder Posts: 19 Arc User
    They really ought to add the little blue/greyed mask indicator for powers as well. I often find myself wondering if I have unlocked a power if I am not actively using it on a character.
    "Thumbs up for the triumph of the human spirit, or thumbs down to summon a day of holocaust that will never end?" - Glorious Godfrey
  • Options
    criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    I agree, or at least there should be a note in the unlock which details in red font that you already have that power unlock and can be used again.​​
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    This is a sorely needed feature and the need for it is simply increasing as the number of power unlock items increase.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    Agreed. I've already bought Vorpal Blade twice.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.