test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Breaking my silence

grondgrindergrondgrinder Posts: 19 Arc User
Greetings, fellow forumites. Although I joined up a long time ago I have been quiet so I think it is long past time I broke my years of silence and gave a shout.

My name is Joakim Nordlund and I come from a small town in Sweden called Härnösand. I am 27 year old and I work as an elementary school teacher. I am a humble individual who likes video games, drawing, music, writing. I am also a hardcore fan of C&C (One Vision, one Purpose!) as well as a MLP fan.

So what caused me to be drawn to Champions Online? In 2011, a good friend of mine showed me and I was enticed to try it out for myself. I suppose I enjoy Champions Online not because it has a captivating story or overly dazzling gameplay, but rather because it has become an outlet of sorts for my own creativity as I find myself spending much time on creating characters, concepts and costumes. Because I had the funds available, I went Lifetime about a year ago and have been enjoying it since. Currently, I am going mostly solo, save the sporadic alerts. My ingame handle is M-dor. Hope to see y'all on the flipside.

Big love to you all, champs! <3
"Thumbs up for the triumph of the human spirit, or thumbs down to summon a day of holocaust that will never end?" - Glorious Godfrey

Comments

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Welcome to the forums mate =) What's your in-hame @handle ?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options

Welcome to the forums mate =) What's your in-hame @handle ?

@M-dor is the handle I go by.
    "Thumbs up for the triumph of the human spirit, or thumbs down to summon a day of holocaust that will never end?" - Glorious Godfrey
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Hi. Here's a fish. fish-5.gif​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Hihi :D
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Hello M-dor, it's nice to meet you and finally talk to you

we have been pugging together and farming alerts so many years you became a friendly familiar face to me onion-54.gif

You have a really designed characters I may add~​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    sterga said:

Hi. Here's a fish. fish-5.gif​​

*LoZ item fanfare* You have recieved a Fish of Sterga!

Thank you greatly for this token of acceptance. =)
  • Options
    avianos said:

Hello M-dor, it's nice to meet you and finally talk to you

we have been pugging together and farming alerts so many years you became a friendly familiar face to me onion-54.gif

You have a really designed characters I may add~​​

I am so glad to see you say that. <3 Likewise, when I see your characters in any pug, I am certain I´ll be working with one of CO´s most competent and creative.
  • Options
    nepht said:

Hihi :D

He he hahaha :D
  • Options
    poststalkerpoststalker Posts: 24 Arc User
    Welcome back!