test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

National Hug Your Cat Day

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
I thought Id come by and spread some joy =^.^=

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    My cats a d***head.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    nepht said:

My cats a d***head.

gasp, when did he turn to the dark side? :o

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    After I named him after TuffTeddy.
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    nepht said:

After I named him after TuffTeddy.

lol

• Options

• Options
    I said it before will say it again. Dogs or GTFO.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    nepht said:

I said it before will say it again. Dogs or GTFO.

• Options

• Options

• Options

^It takes a cat to be this loving and full of hugs X3

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Fun Fact: Cats don't like to be hugged. This "day" is poorly thought out.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    spinnytop said:

Fun Fact: Cats don't like to be hugged. This "day" is poorly thought out.

It depends on the person, not all people can fully earn a cat's trust and they allow you to get/give that snuggle bonding action you aways see on videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75oWO4t7Pgw
    ^trust is earned, and once achieved that, a cat will be your best friend. But it can sense if you mean it harm and keep you at a distance. So your experience with them might have setbacks until then.
    Post edited by catstarsto on

• Options
    big kitty hugz

snuggle level: Cat X3

Heres a video with some extra cute:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3U0udLH974

• Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    This is amusing.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options

This is amusing.

dont you mean...."a-mewsing?" : 3

• Options

• Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Here's my contribution. :3

Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Posts: 6 Cryptic Developer
    Posts have been removed and this thread is being closed. Any attempts to replicate the disruption in the removed posts will result in infractions and up to user bans.
This discussion has been closed.