test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please Please Please More Mission Slots

pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
With all the new dailies, it is getting hard to even be able to fit all of those in, not to mention any actual story missions. If you miss a couple days of Alerts, have your daily umptyjillion QWZ missions, maybe picked up a few of the Cosmic missions, now that they are broken up, and you've pretty much overfilled your journal right there.

I don't really understand why there is a mission maximum. What does it hurt to go through and pick them all up, first, then do them all contiguously. Like me, I like to queue for Alerts while doing QWZ dailies. But if I'm holding a few Cosmic missions, waiting for them to respawn, it can get pretty crowded in there.

And, knowing you guys need to pay bills, heck, I'd be willing to chip in $5 for another 20 slots. I mean, I'm not one to ask for everything for free. But, I would surely love the option.

Thanks for listening.
- - - - -
SIGNATURE:
Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    I would LOVE that​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    gradii said:

Its a no brainer yet it still has not happened. Seriously. WHY. THE. BLEEP. 15 quest maximum... yeeeah good luck doing all your dailies.. weeklies... monthlies..​​

Use your imagination.
    Maybe it's buried in the code, maybe it's hard-wired, maybe any other number of reasons it hasn't happened.
  • Options
    pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    The weirdest thing to me is that literally everything they sell for money is nothing I want. They should be selling QOL, that is stuff a lot of people will buy. I would totally spend $5 for another 20 slots.
    Other things I would pay for.
    $5 for Teleport to Primary Mission device
    $5 for an AH terminal, a selling vendor and an email computer in my base.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • Options
    morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User
    Four cosmic missions.
    An OM daily.
    Five alert dailies plus vigilance.
    QWZ has its five base dailies, plus one meta-daily, plus one every-five-days meta-mission.
    Onslaught adds another two dailies and one every-five-days meta-mission.

...And we're at 20 missions just from that. Nevermind if there's an event running (generally another one to four daily missions), or if you want to actually go do regular missions, or have a comic series you were partway through, or have that one mission you're holding onto because it lets you into a neat map (like, say, the underwater pirate treasure map, or maybe one of the VIPER bases in Canada)...

As others have said, I'd cheerfully pay zen for an account-wide increase to available missions; another 10 would probably be enough.

Alternatively, this would be much less of an issue if certain long-duration missions didn't count against the limit. Specifically, if we could get the meta-missions (vigilance, the long war, playing both sides, etc) to not count towards our 15 missions limit, that'd be... not perfect, but good enough.