test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Champions Online: Freeform Slot Sale

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Hello Heroes!

Do you want a little more customization when creating a character? Looking to match your champion’s powers with its costume? Freeform Slots are the perfect option for those champions looking to have full customization over their hero and this week you can save 50% off freeform slots.

Freeform Slots allow you to create a new character and cherry-pick powers from any of the power frameworks, instead of having to pick one Archetype. Freeform Slots are half off this week for 2500 ZEN (Normally 5000 ZEN).

Sale Start: Thursday, April 27th, 2017 at 9:00 am PDT

Sale Ends: Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 at 9:00 am PDT

When you get a freeform slot, you’ll have one new slot you can create a new character in, and that character will always have freeform power choice. Whether you’re Gold or not, that character will always be freeform, now and forever.

-- Edict

Comments

• Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    :0 nice
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    So, is it until Tuesday, may 2nd or Thursday, may 2nd that should be 4th? Seems like there are two of you, so why not check each other's work before posting?​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    Err.. there's no edited on the post. Re-read.
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    It clearly states from Thurs 27 April to Tues 2nd May...
  • Options
    You guys do know that these forum posts always have a mirror on the news page, right? And the person who does the news post has a different name than the person on the forums? Why do you think I said, "Seems like there are two of you"? Who did you think I was talking about? My imaginary friend and the OP?

The news page still says "this week" instead of "this weekend", btw.​​
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Regardless, on the news page it shows:

Sale Start: Thursday, April 27th, 2017 at 9:00 am PDT

Sale Ends: Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 at 9:00 am PDT

Info is same as in the forum post. I'm not seeing anything about a "Thursday, May 2nd" anywhere and I have no idea where you got that from. Yeah, using "this weekend" instead of "this week" is more accurate, but that's insignificant considering that the start and end dates are properly displayed.

EDIT: Okay I figured it out, I'm guessing you interpreted "this week" as in 7 full days: Thurs 27 Apr to Thurs 4 May. I'm assuming that's the misunderstanding.
  • Options
    Did you know things can be edited? I mean, you edited your post so, it stands that maybe, just maybe, someone edited the news page.

This fine chap noticed the error before I did. And the subsequent error with the "week" VS "weekend". It's in the release noted page for this week if you really want to look at it and imply that this person is also a delusional nut job as well.
    Your dates are a bit off in the news items.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10476983-champions-online:-freeform-slot-sale
    Sale Start: Thursday, April 27th, 2017 at 8:00 am PDT
    Sale Ends: Thursday, May 2nd, 2017 at 8:00 am PDT

Next Thursday is May 4th, 2017.
    ​​
  • Options
    I'm not implying that you or anyone else is a delusional nutjob. That's you projecting. Stop overreacting.

Whatever the case, the error has been corrected early on well before the sale end date. I don't see a real valid reason to nitpick to this extent.
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Posts: 35 Arc User
    meh. Introduce a change-to-freeform token. In a weak moment I might get that even outside a sale.