Force/Gravity,
Earthen/Mud/Sand slide,
Dark/Light Athletics,
Psionic/Telepathic,
Cyclonic/Hurricane,
Water/Tidal,
Toxic/Poison,
Spiritual/Ghostly,
Ethereal/Aether. just to name a few in Athletic/Super speed forms.
Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."

Comments

• Options
    dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    rtma said:

Lightning/Electric,

We already have 2 Lightning/Electrical flights, though one can no longer be obtained, and a teleport. As well as a Spark Slide. I would love to see a Lightning Speed and Electric Tunneling (Turn into electricity, sink into the ground, and see a spark traveling on the ground).
    rtma said:

Force/Gravity,

Not sure how this would work, given we already have multiple flight abilities that can be used as "Gravity Manipulation" TPs. I guess they could turn the Anti-Gravity boots into a full TP, but that's just Rocket Boots.
    rtma said:

Earthen/Mud/Sand slide,

We have Earth Flight, Tunneling, and we have the colorable Ooze Tunneling that can be made to resemble mud. The only other way I can see them adding a new Earth based TP, is turning the Quicksand power into a mud slide power. I wouldn't expect any sand based powers. I would, however, love to see a R.A.D. Sphere/Hyper Ball/Snow Ball TP where you roll up into a Boulder and roll around, but the Quicksand Slide would be more likely to happen, since that wouldn't require adding any new assets.
    rtma said:

Dark/Light Athletics,

They are turning a lot of Super Speed TPs into Atheletic/Acrobatic TPs, so I can see Light Speed becoming one. Dark Speed, however, is a device, and has yet to be made into an official TP. So I don't think we'll be seeing that added.
    rtma said:

Psionic/Telepathic,

Another that I'm not sure how it would work. Between auras, and the ability to change power colors, you can already turn a number of TPs into some form of Psionic TP.
    rtma said:

Cyclonic/Hurricane,

This we already have as Tornado Flight. Though I wish they would change the flight pose from the default one to Arcane Flight's pose. That pose is far more appropriate for the TP. I can't really see this working for any other TP other than flight, accept maybe Super Speed. But It would be more like creating massive gusts of wind around you, rather than full on cyclones and tornadoes.
    rtma said:

Water/Tidal,

I think we can just forget about this one, unfortunately. They can't even give use water powers, water based TPs are out of the question.
    rtma said:

Toxic/Poison,
    Spiritual/Ghostly,
    Ethereal/Aether

These last three are just like Gravity and Psionic. We have TPs, Auras, and Costume pieces that can be used in conjunction to make these. And we have Shadow Skull flight which turns you into a giant Ghost Skull, and the Become Ghost and Evil Ghost devices that let you turn into a ghost and fly around. Plus Ghostly and Ethereal are essentially the same thing.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    -Force/Gravity,
    We have Distortion Acrobatics. It'd be great to have a flight version.

-Earthen/Mud/Sand slide,
    you mean like the rock part of Earth flight?

-Dark/Light Athletics,
    Would this be like a recolorable version of dark speed?

-Psionic/Telepathic,
    what does the Medusa OV use?

-Water/Tidal,
    There's that water drip effect we can get as an aura

-Toxic/Poison,
    -Spiritual/Ghostly,
    -Ethereal/Aether.
    We have auras like this.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I'm referring to making Athletic/Super Speed/Flight variations (Where applicable) of those mentioned above with associated graphics applied, like White and Black streaking Light and Dark Athletics for example, without the need for aura's to improvise, some Travel powers we just don't have what is mentioned above.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    -Psionic/Telepathic,
    what does the Medusa OV use?
    Dissapointment, that's what she use

Pink electric teleport​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    You know, there are a lot of potential to make an Electric speed, when the potential are already ingame

and to quote another suggestion thread
    gregz77173 wrote: »
    So, one usual day on PTS I was just messing around with /movementreset command. I used Supershrinker and Electro Flight and I got a badass Lightning Speed trail aura. I think this should exist as a TP and aura. What do you guys think?
    uTJbfkT.jpg

100% GREAT for Cyborg ninjas

and to quote my own thread (i had a different idea for ice speed from what we got...)
    avianos wrote: »
    Icicle Speed

Photo-references
    VTjC10J.jpg

Floral Speed
    Photo-references
    You guessed it, its Okami!
    tumblr_l4pg0sO63I1qbzf0vo1_r2_500.gif
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!