test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Champions Online: Millennia Armor

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
New ZEN Store Costume Pack: Millennia Armor!

It takes a special type of hero to answer the call and don the Millennia Armor. It’s more than just a uniform: it’s a calling. To keep the peace, to protect those who can’t protect themselves, to keep this world safe from forces who seek its destruction. You can be that hero!

The Millennia Armor is now available for purchase on the ZEN Store for 750 ZEN!

You can take a quick look here!

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    It's pretty Meh... I was dissapointed because I was expecting some cool patriotic themed(?) power armour costume when I first read about it in patch notes

the design is really bland, the chest piece looks identical to existing free costumes

The only reason this cost 750 Zen is because some parts have access to all unique costume material (except the chest piece, why even exlude it?) and thats pretty much the only Gimmick of this set, the materials

overall, another mediocre overpriced Z store costume

Really cool Helmet and Foot accesories I have to say, I will buy it during a discount only for those 2 pieces​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!