test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for other games where one could be a slimeperson, if only through appearance

xel#8768 xel Posts: 47 Arc User
edited March 2017 in Off Topic
I'm after subscribing to Champions Online three times now I believe, though as many know, this third time, I brought an odd attachment to the idea of slimepeople. CO doesn't really work with that though, power-wise, at least to me, or at least it seems that way 'cause I subscribed on February 17th and then stayed confused and indecisive 'til I chose to unsubscribe yesterday. The game's kinda depressing me, since I'm not really content with my limited options.

Could be that I'm just too picky though.

In any case, the only other games I can think of other than Champions Online are "Space Station 13" (a little BYOND game where you can become a slimeperson through xenobiology work, though progress resets after a round) and Starbound (I started a race mod which I handed over to my friend Hieru, but I've got no groups to play with). I'm not overly interested in either of those, and I'm looking for something with a nice crowd, like CO's community.

Is there anything else (in line of multiplayer online games) out there that I might be overlooking, something with as good of customization as Champions Online, or should I just re-subscribe and deal with the fact there's nothing else out there for a person like myself?

Second Life is not an option.
"Xel" no longer exists...
Post edited by xel#8768 on

Comments