test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do Pseudo Pets Stack

I have a build that uses AoAC and INT PSS, which greatly reduces the recharge time on my powers. She uses pseudo-pets to take out enemies, Wall of Ice, Dust Devil, Ball Lightning and Orbital Cannon w/ Anvil adv. Her recharge on those is less than their up-time, but I forgot to check if they stack or just replace each other. I just realized, if they just replace themselves, then she's been spending a lot of time re-casting them pointlessly. Has anyone tested this?
- - - - -
SIGNATURE:
Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.

Comments

• Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Depends on the pet. Dust devil stacks, ball lightning doesn't, I think the ice structures created by wall of ice are owned by their victims and don't stack on one target though they can appear for multiple targets, I've never gotten the cooldown on anvil of dawn short enough to check.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    As noted ball lightning replaces, instead of stacks.
    Ice structures definitely stack, but their buffs/effects don't. You'll do more damage, but you can't be double ice-caged.
    Dust devil stacks, and I think it might even be possible to have three if your cooldown is short enough.

Anvil of Dawn stacks, but the first will end before the second actually begins doing damage.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.