Options

Western Lockbox/Lockbox Changes Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    soundsriskysoundsrisky Posts: 58 Arc User
    Bug
    Anywhere
    While in Arcane Flight your character's chin clips through the Cyber Cowboy neck piece.

Suggestion
    Probably re-weight more of the neck piece to the chin bone.
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Posts: 227 Arc User
    The steampunk ranged weapons are great and all, but steampunk melee weapons would have been nice to go along with them.
  • Options
    tmenif3904tmenif3904 Posts: 19 Arc User

I just got back from looking at the items from this lockbox and I have to say that they look really, really good =)

-The Iron Horse Grav Bike is gorgeous and great for some themes and concepts.

-The Steampunk Weapons are brilliant. Really nicely designed.

-The Tech Belt is fantastic and the "Cloth AND Metal' option is a nice touch. I do have one suggestion for it though that could make it mesh better with other costume parts...

Suggestion:Give an optional version of the belt that goes straight across the hips/waist.

-The Cybernetic Cowboy costume is also very nice and the hat is now a much better size. I noticed, however that as well as other changes, you guys have removed the chest belt from the original costume...

photo ChestBelt.png

Suggestion:Add the Chest Belt to the new costume

Nice stuff though =)

Edit: The Steampunk Hoverboard is sweeeeeeeet.

I agree I would love the option for chest belt to be added
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User

The steampunk ranged weapons are great and all, but steampunk melee weapons would have been nice to go along with them.

What is a steampunk melee weapon? Also, which sort would work with the robot cowboy theme?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User

What is a steampunk melee weapon? Also, which sort would work with the robot cowboy theme?
    The steampunk pistols are gunblades.

• Options
    revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User

Oversized hand tools with extra pistons, gauges, and valves. Huge gauntlets with vacuum tubes full of strange glowing powders.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    The collar should probably be weighted to head movement.

• Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    Jet boots + Bullet Hail + Movement sets your arms in the Jet Boots stance.

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    aiqa said:

The collar should probably be weighted to head movement.

Yup. Unfortunately this is a problem with most collars, not just this one.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
This discussion has been closed.